vaughns journal

JANUARY 28TH 2003 PAGE 2

My eyes felt heavy as I tried to open them. I could hear people talking in the background, then I heard Syd arguing with someone, I think it was Jack. Finally Icould see everyone, I was in the CIA hospital on the lower floor. When I tried to talk I couldnt, my chest hurt like someone knocked the wind out of me. Sydney came over to me with tears in her eyes, she acted like i was dead. Her cold hand touched mine as she smiled. She told me I was going to be ok, she said that there was a toxic chemical that I must of breathes in I was trying to think on were i would have done that. I asked myself that question over and over again. All I could do was just look at everyone it was an odd feeling. I heard Syd still arguing with Jack, he was talking about my dad.

After the doctor gave my the last of my medication and my voice came back, I asked Syd why she was talking about my dad. She told me that someone was looking for your father, and that he could still be alive. I just couldnt say anything I felt a chill run down my back. Sydney hugged me and told me she would find out as much information as she can, while I go home and get some rest. Then she kissed me and walked away.

I went home it was cold inside, all the lights were out for some reason. When i went to switch one on the bulb exploded and a some of it whet into my hand. It hurt so bad. Then I stopped moving when I heard footsteps around me. I couldnt see him, all i saw was his shadow. He told me that I had to go with them. A painful shock hit my back. It felt like forever when I woke up in a dark wearhouse.

Ok i hope you guys like this i tried to make it more exciting i will continue it soon if you want me too.

hey thanks everyone im going out of town this weekened and wont be able to write more but dont worry ill keep writing im glad you guys all like it lol

lucky kelli..u dont got skool...im in class rite now...is it his dad? when i gasped everyone looked at me like i was having an asthma attack..is it his dad?

Back