vaughns journal

okee aliasjgfanaticmv wassup with u and the drunken animals? jk...and vaughn lovah i love ur sig...and i love ur story!!!so good...but why irina?

March 1st

I woke up today with the smell of food, I looked up to see Syd in the kitchen. I walked up to her and put my arms around her, she jumped a little beacuse she didn't see me coming. I asked her if she had checked on Irina, she told me she was still asleep., and that she woke up during the night and she had to help her to the bathroom. I felt bad for her but there was still apart of me that was angry, she lied about my fathers death. Then it all came to me why would she lie to me and to Syd.

We sat down at the table, Syd looked up and smiled at me with her wonderful smile. I asked her what time she had to go to work. She said 9:00 but was was she going to do with her mom. I told her I would have weiss stay over here because he wasnt working. Sydney started to laugh, she said Weiss was going to freak when he finds out that she alive.

We arrived at the agency to an angry Kendall saying how late we were. He wanted us to meet him in the meeting room. When I step in the door I was shocked to see my father sitting next to Jack. He had to be up to something, but what. Kendall walked in and introduced my dad. I looked over at a nervous Marshal who introduced himself.

As I was about to sit I heard someone yelling in the hallway. I looked out to see Weiss holding back Irina. Syd ran out to her mother, as Jack yelled at her to stay away from her. I ran up to Irina with Syd. Jack , Kendall, and my dad stood there with a shocked look on their faces. Irina pointed to my dad and yelled you did this to me, at the top of her lungs. All I could do was look at Syd to see her reaction.

I hope you guys like it tell me what you think

That is good, this whole thingamijig is good! Write more...more needs to be written....VERY SOON! :woot: I think I have something with fan fictions needing to be continued very soon...or something like that, just write more soon! :woot:

March 1st

Syd looked at my dad with a shocked look on her face, my dad walked up to Irina he just stared at her. I asked him why, he told me he saw her walking towards my house and thought she was going to hurt me and Syd. I explianed to him everything, but he just didnt get it, it hate for Irina wasn't going away.

Weiss took Irina back down to the cell, Jack just couldn't beleive that she would come back after she gave the rambaldi pages to Sloane. He wouldn't even look at her. I looked at Syd I could tell she still cared for her mom, that she saw something in Irina that we didn't.

I walked with Syd into my office, her eyes were filled with tears. She asked me "why couldn't my family be like everyone else's." I held her face in my hands a wiped her tears away. I told her I would be here for her and that I loved her. I couldnt believe it I said it I told her That I love her. I felt my hands start to shake a little and i felt hot, from being nervous. I waited for her reaction.

Ok i know its short but i liked the way I ended it.

Back