vaughns journal

March 3rd

The next day at the office we had a meeting right away. Kendall wanted to dicuss the situation with Irina and my dad. We knew that Irina couldn't be trusted, we needed to keep a closer eye on her. She's not allowed to go on any mission. My father was going to be apart of the CIA again, I wasn't sure if I trusted him completly yet.

Sydney talked to Kendall about seeing her mother, she wasn't allowed to see her until they new she wasnt going to use them again. Jack was against Syd seeing Irina at all, I knew he would never trust her again.

Kendall found another location where a rambaldi artifact was supposly at. Syd, Weiss and I had to fly to Italy. It was located somwhere in a Museum, behind a picture frame. Marshall made a palm pilot that can scan thew anything. We finally found it behind a Blot picture. As syd and I were going to get it, Weiss told us that Sark just entered the building.

Syd quickly grabbed it but a guard stopped us because he thought we were trying to steal the picture. Just then Sark walked in, he was follwed be some men that were working with him. Everyone froze and I didn't know what to say next.

enjoy

(hi carey! whats up babe! i hate/ sorry despise! it is not nice to hate! mrs. sevier! sorry! more rage has come over me!) anyway! i love the new chapter! hope you post soon! love ya babe! goofygal!

MARCH3RD

We all looked at each other not knowing when to move, Slaone walked in with Weiss by his side. He told us to give them the artifact and let them out, if we do that Weiss will be fine. I was worried what if they were lying and shoot Weiss. Syd walked over and gave Sark the picture and Weiss walked over to her. Sloane walked over to sark and whispered something into his ear.

I watched Sloane walked away, then looked back at Sark. I didn't think it would be that easy. Sark walked up to syd and something, I watched as a tear fell down her cheek. She looked at me and then at Sark, I heard syd repeat no no over and over again.

Just as I was about to walk over to them I heard a shot ring out, The pain ran through my whole body. Sark shot me in the arm. I fell to the ground and looked up to see Sark grabbing Syd's arm and pulling her to the door. Weiss ran up to me and helped me up. I screamed in pain, I couldn't move anymore. My heart was beating fast then started to slow down, I just kept looking at the door.

enjoy

:eek: Ah No! Mah Vaughn!!!!! :(
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What Did Sark Say?!?!?!?!?
:(
Mah Vaughn!!!!!!
Hopefully he wont have to be an amputee ;)
:(

Back