Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black shirt jeans/black turtle neck

• other

• Total voters

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
OK I just wanted to know what outfit do you think vaughn looks the best in or wanted to see him in. I just loved him in that army outfit from truth takes time oo he looks good I also think he looks good in black. what do you like?

I loved the leather outfit in "Almost thirty years." from season 1.
He looked so Hot in that!!
But he actually looks hot in everything, but i just thought this was something different for a change.
What do you think?

Ah yes you know I love that leather from ATY. mmmm mmmm mmmm We need to have that back. He was wearing a leather jacket in TTT at the double date.....but didnt get to see enough. :(

^_^ - VL

I loved the leather, but what about that simple white and sweatpants. ::sigh:: don't you just remember that moment with Syd? *Don't frost the pie* oh...memories!

ah you have got a point there btvaughn, but change the white T-shirt to a wifebeater and the sweats to some boxers hehehehe now that would be very nice. ;) :P

^_^ - VL

I think Vaughn's best outfit is when he wears nothing or near nothing. His boxers with ho shirt was the best wardrobe choice (Endgame)!! :P

i swear i am positivley droolin now...dark blue denim jeans with no shirt and with his spiky hair!!!!!::faints::.........:sigh:..im okay im okay

Back