Season 3 vaughns probably not married

If a ton a viewers stopped watching the show just because Vaughn is married, they're watching for the wrong reason. Alias has much more to offer than a little perfect romance where nothing goes wrong. The only bumps on the road were times of disagreement and mistrust. But after a while that would get boring--the main reason why they started dating in the first place: JJ said he would be sick if there was another episode of "I want you but I can't have you," which was present in Season One and early Season Two. The same would happen if they just exchanged a kiss every episode--it'd get boring. There has to be drama in it because, well, Alias is a drama.

Although I'm sure that ultimately Vaughn and Sydney will be back together, I don't mind seeing them thrown off course. There's much more to see in Alias--spy action, family interaction, Rambaldi mysteries, and the suspense and plot twists that come every episode. The S/V relationship is only a part of the show. With or without it, Alias is still a great show.

Not to mention that it's uncharacteristic of any Hollywood professional to throw a straight out lie, and then another professional to confirm it as a spoiler to the public.
;)

i cant agree with you more AliasALIAS!!! i am so upset that vaughn is married but i think its gonna be great to see what happens with syd and vaughn now!! i cant wait for season 3 and what jj has planed!!

Yea, I agree to. Even though I'm a big S/V person, this twist will make the sho even better! I cant wit for season 3!!!!! Allthough, if ya look at my sig, i wish vaughn wasnt married! lol

sorry to bust you dudes bubble(hehe! bubble! i love that word) but jj confirmed that vaughn is married. you can check in the previous updates on alias-media.com. it's somewhere on there. sad. they'll get back together though. jj,that genious(sp? whoops!), will get them back together in some big romantic way and i'll end up going to school the next day in my own bubble and fail all my tests. isn't life swell. wow those last comments where really off topic!

love ya babes~
karen :surf: :trampoline:

AliasALIAS said:
If a ton a viewers stopped watching the show just because Vaughn is married, they're watching for the wrong reason. Alias has much more to offer than a little perfect romance where nothing goes wrong. The only bumps on the road were times of disagreement and mistrust. But after a while that would get boring--the main reason why they started dating in the first place: JJ said he would be sick if there was another episode of "I want you but I can't have you," which was present in Season One and early Season Two. The same would happen if they just exchanged a kiss every episode--it'd get boring. There has to be drama in it because, well, Alias is a drama.

Although I'm sure that ultimately Vaughn and Sydney will be back together, I don't mind seeing them thrown off course. There's much more to see in Alias--spy action, family interaction, Rambaldi mysteries, and the suspense and plot twists that come every episode. The S/V relationship is only a part of the show. With or without it, Alias is still a great show.

Not to mention that it's uncharacteristic of any Hollywood professional to throw a straight out lie, and then another professional to confirm it as a spoiler to the public.
;)
I never thought I would say that, but if I BELIEVED Vaughn was married, I'd like this :Points to quote:. I agree, that's what I brought up when this first thing happened, that JJ Quote. So, yeah, knock em off course a little, gimme some angst, I'm good. ;)

But Vaughn's not married. :shakes head:

I'm Cleopatra, Princess of Denial. CARI I'M NOT DELUSIONAL!!!

I don't think JJ would make Vaughn married but I think that he might loose some veiwers but not a lot I mean I would still watch it if Vaughn was married if Vaughn was married I would be really mad, but I would get over it and I think a lot of people would sooner or later!

lets make it clear people ...

Vaughn = Married ... but we don't know to whom ... :blink:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>VAUGHN IS MARRIED</span>

I refuse to belive anything until I see it I mean maybe JJ was just messing with our heads I mean he seems to like doing it! He still has the whole summer to make a choice lets not for get that!

i know he is but ugh why why why?!!! but you know what im so excited to see syd and vaughn now!! you know i kind of like the fact of vaughn being married just because the tension b/t them will be great!! but im still not beleiving he is!!

I know Vaughn isn't married, but if he really is (but he isn't!!!) Hello my name is Kelli and I have a problem! A really big one!

Back