Vaughn's Return

we all no deep down vaughn's nt really dead, so how du think he shud cum back?

i reckon he shud parachute in threw a skylite in the roof n be like, ta da! :lol:

okay, i rekon sydney shud 'give up on him' n go 2 marry sum1 else, and tehn, rite wen the priest goes, are there are objections, vaughn shud jus smash throught the door and be like, "I object!" :lol:

i think Vaughn should come back towards the end of the season and meet with syd and she be very pregnant and then she would give birth and then a few days later you see then walking off into the sunset as one happy family with syd,vaughn and isabelle bristow vaughn.

How 'bout he NEVER comes back? That would be good for me. Mostly because it's just SO hilarious watching S.V shippers flip out. Who cares about him anyway? I never really liked his character in the first place.

how about, Jack tells Vaughn in order to protect Syd's and his baby’s life he has to stay away or the bad guys will go after them. So Vaughn watches Syd from a distance as her guarding angel, and Then one day Syd is walking down the beach where she lives and spots Vaughn watching her. She runs to him, and they embrace!

has anyone seen the shining?

maybe if the tuk the' here's johnny scene n jus made it vaughn so he axes through the door and is like, 'here's vaughnie!"

How 'bout he NEVER comes back? That would be good for me. Mostly because it's just SO hilarious watching S.V shippers flip out. Who cares about him anyway? I never really liked his character in the first place.

I can sorta understand why some people hate Vaughn (even though I love him, always have, always will). But even people who hate him have to see how his death has kind of killed the show. The ratings are BAD. And part of that is most definitely the loss of MV.

Why do I get the feeling we guys are a minority of the people watching alias? :S

What the hell, I enjoy the show!

Every season has a dramatic ending, and do you remember Alison returned "from the dead" with some sort of Rambaldi medication?

I think your beloved Vaughn will be back ;)

Since the 1st episode this season, I continue to have a suspicion that Syd knows Vaughn isn't dead. For one, Syd never says he's dead, just "gone" or "not here" (like when she talks to her Dad). She also didn't throw away his magazine, and in the baby store, she says, "He wishes he could do more", then she has her baby listen to Vaughn's voice. Now, I realize t hat she would say these things even if he were dead, but it also could be foreshadowing. Despite all the rumors, I think he's coming back, bc it would be horrible judgment for him not too. Even if not everyone is a fan of S/V or Vaughn, it has significantly decreased ratings. I hope if he does come back, it significantly increases ratings, so that people know! Anyways, I think that

1. Syd will somehow bring down whoever she needs to bring down to make it safe for Vaughn to come back. We'll get some crazy reveal that he's alive and Jack will go get Vaughn for Syd. Maybe Vaughn will show up to save Syd in some situation. Either that or,

2. Jack and Dixon will have been hidding Vaughn, waiting for it to be safe before telling Syd he's still alive. Remember, Jack can hide anyone. Jack will find some way of letting Vaughn see his baby born.

i did have some good ideas of how vaughn should come back that me and my friend made up
but i forgot them.
and the one that i do remember is really stupid coz we were really sleep drprived and high from chocolate and watching reruns of alias :D but here it is

at the end of season 5 some how the whole cast dies and when syd reaches the other side she sees vaughn and they are at last happy and they have a lot of ghost babys

i know it is stupid, but it is a nice back up plane IF he really is dead

but i think vaughn is alive watching over sydney and the baby. but i really don't care how he comes back as long as he does

I think Vaughn is being held against his will by like Irina or someone. And Syd after she has the baby finds some evidence that Vaughn is alive . NOthing could be better than a pissed off mommy that hasn't any sleep, going to go kick ass and save her man like she did in the 2nd season that would be sooo aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back