Vaughn's Ring

Vaughn had a ring on his finger in the season finale should he...

• be married to someone other than Sydney.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • be engaged to someone other than Sydney.

• have the ring on in memory of Sydney.

• be engaged to Sydney somehow.

• have it on for some other reason.

• dont know/care

• Total voters
I guess he was "weird acting" a little bit. Not so much that I would think he's married to someone else. Maybe he just felt awkward because Sydney doesn't remember their wedding or something very close to that :lol:

I read Alias-Media Spoiler about 3 season, And I remained thinking a short while, and if the wife of vaughn is Sydney? Sydney wouldn´t have disappeared immediately.

The spoiler said ... I´m not going to say nothing in case there are Free Spoilers, better read it in Alias-Media.

I hope that Vaughn´s Wife will be Syd

He's NOT married...Syd hasn't even been "dead" for two years. He probably would've spent about six months looking for her, six more months mourning, and then MAYBE he would've gotten over her long enough to get engaged to another girl. I think it has to do entirely with something else though.

he si not maried... not married... not married.. not married... notn amrried..... i dont know whats with the ring.. im just waiting..... wanna know bad...

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
he si not maried... not married... not married.. not married... notn amrried..... i dont know whats with the ring.. im just waiting..... wanna know bad...
denial much? ; )

*SPYnish* said:
My Theory:

No is a Wedding Ring :confused: , only is a ring a Silver ring, doesn´t gold. Vaughn is not married. :confused:

He wears the ring in Memory of Syd of an other reason.

~Natalia~
agreed :smiley:

i think that they were engaged and then they didn't get married to syd and she dosn't remember but i don't think they would do that cuz finale are spose to be like that like rememeber last year when we thought he might die? thankgoodness he didn't!!! but i am in the VAUGHNS NOT MARRIED club!!

lauren vartan :surf:

I hate to think it...as I want Syd/Vaughn together so much...but I think he's married. :( but somehow they'll get back together.

Back