Vaughn's Roommate

Okay guys, I've got 2 more chaps written but I have to go to work now, so I'll post them when I get back. :smiley:

Coming up in the next 2 chaps:
Weiss' date.
Syd's furious...Weiss is in trouble. ;)

Sorry sorry sorry!!
Don't hate me...I got caught up in some other stuff so I was unable to type my chapters. :(

Tomorrow my schedule is as follows:
I have to go to school at the butt-crack of dawn, then as soon as my classes are over I have to go straight to work, then as soon as work is over I promised my mom I'd go with her and some other people to this Christmas on the Square thing that wont end until 9pm. :blink:

I also have to work all day Saturday. But I will definatley get the chaps up for you guys by Saturday night by the latest.

Again, I am very sorry. :(

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to announce that I am "leaving" AA and will probably no longer be posting this story here. I'll pop my head in every now and then to read some of y'alls wonderful fics though. ;) I don't think I could resist even if I tried. ;)

If you wish to read the rest of this story, however, I am posting it over at SD-1 under my name, Kathryn Merteuil. :smiley:

I am not leaving due to anyone's fault or any thing like that. I am simply moving on. :smiley: Also, some of the people I was the closest to have left as well. :( So I feel kinda alone now. :thinking:

I will miss you all!!

I really appreciate all the nice posts and sweet reviews you all have left me. Y'all are awesome and incredibly sweet people!! (y)
I wish you all the best of luck!!

Love to you all!!

Karie :D

Back