Vaughns Syndicate

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO were not dead! Just waiting for someone else to use the creative side of their brain (that would be the left side people) and add to our story. I am too stubborn to write again.

u weren't the last one to post, i was ... but oh well. i'll add something short, then you HAVE to!!! MUAHAHA!

EMERGENCY BRIEFING

Every Syndicate agent is sitting in the briefing room waiting for Liz. She called an emergency briefing, but nobody knows why. Suddenly she bangs open the door and hurries in.

Liz: I just got word of a terrorist attack targeted at one of our cells in Munich. They released toxic poisons into the water system of the cell. Three agents died before they realized what was going on. Now all the agents are being held in suspicion, and they can't leave the cell because they may have been intoxicated. They don't know what kind of poison it was. They suspect it is a new formula, but we'll have to wait and see. We believe the attack was planned by Irina Derevko. She may be trying to snuff out all the Syndicate cells, because we have Malo. I think he knows more than he is telling us. But for now, water isn't going to be available through our systems. Drink only bottled water. I would also suggest not trusting your tap water at home. I am going to get more information on the poison in a few hours. For now, i want you, Kel, to use your contacts to find out if it was Irina, and if yes, make sure that it was about Malo. If it was, after we have finished interrogating him, we may be able to negotiate a deal with her.

Kel: Okay.

Liz: That's it. Be safe, everyone.

*leaves*

HA!!! ur turn now Kel.

okay, okay, just give me a second to think of something.

Hows this?

Kel sits down at her desk and stares blankly at her water bottle filed with tap water from her home. She then pushes it off of her desk into the waste basket resting at the side of her desk. The hollow thud it made when entering the basket caused a few heads to jump in Kel’s direction; with a quick wave of the hand and a mouthed sorry, every one went back to work. Kel picks up her phone and begins to make calls to different contacts that she accumulated through the years to see if any one heard any thing new that she could go off of. The time seemed to pass by slowly as she sat there eliminating source after useless source from her list. Three remained, and she was beginning to feel the anxiety rise in her chest. She dials a contact in Prog.

Kel: Hello Petrov?

Petrov: Ya this is he.

Kel: The sun makes my eyes hurt.

Petrov: I suggest then wearing sun glasses.

Kel: I am glad it is really you. With all that has been going on, I was afraid you might have been compromised.

Petrov: Its good to hear from you again Kel how can I be of assistance?

Kel: Have you heard about the attack in Munich? About the water and some of our downed agents?

Petrov: Yes, And what a pity. But again I ask what I can do for you.

Kel: I need to know what you’ve heard, who was behind the attack? And why Munich?

Petrov: not now I don’t trust the phones. Meet me in three days at big Jimbo’s bar. We talk there. That’s All I have to say. *Click*

Three days latter…

Kel shows up to the pier, knowing that that’s what Petrov meant when he stated Jimbo’s bar. Sure enough There stood Petrov leaning against the rail looking out towards the Ocean. Kell noted that he looked thinner and more weathered then the last time they had met. Times must not be going so well for him. Kell strolls by walking past him and then stops and turns to him…

Kel: Sorry to bother you sir, but do you by chance have the time?

Petrov: A quarter to 7.

Kel: So what do you have for me?

Petrov: The story going around the criminal community is that it was Irena’s men who snuck in and poisoned your men. She was trying to use a new form of Temazepam that is drunk instead of injected. The only problem is its still in the experimental stage and highly sensitive. Her purpose was to Hypnotize your agents to get information on the ware about’s of a man you are holding named Malo. Except she used to high of a dosage and ended up killing the agents that she needed the information from. The rumor has it that she has learned how to control the drug better by using test subjects and now plans an attack on one of your agencies in Riga, Latvia. Its all suppose to go down on November 24th. The American agents in the company are celebrating Thanks giving. Irena sees that as an opportunity to get the information that she is seeking. That is all I have for you. I am sorry I couldn’t help more.

Kel: You helped enough. I am truly thankful for your friend ship and you risking your life to give me this information.

Petrov, Yes, well I was looking for an excuse to visit the states any way.

Kel: You’re a good man, Petrov, a real good man.

With that they both turned and went separate ways.

Kel then Contacted Liz and informed her of all that she learned. After a long three days of research she then went home for a bubble bath and a good book, knowing that she only had a short time before Liz called them all in for their next debriefing….

u rock kel!

In Liz's office
Liz is on the phone with Kel. Kel just informed her of what she knew.

Liz: Thanks Kel. Good work. Go home and relax for a while. I'll call you in in a short while for a briefing.
Kel: Great. Bye.

*they hang up. Liz pauses for a moment then dials another number*

Liz: Hello? Yes, it's me. I know what she's been doing. Yes, its exactly as we thought. With the Temazepam. Yes. Okay. See you soon, Michael.

*she hangs up. Another moment passes, then she dials another number*

Liz: Hey, Irina. Yes. The head of the Syndicate found out. They're planning to evacuate the agents. Okay. Yep. See you soon, then.

i can see you all going WTF ...

okay fine Kel i'll continue it *wipes away a tear*

no seriously. my eyes are majorly watering. Damn change of season, damn allergies, damn the broccoli and DAMN YOU!!

just kidding. Neway, to continue ...

*Liz is sitting at a table at a cafe. She is approached by a man.*

Man: Excuse me, could you tell me where the nearest payphone is? I have a friend meeting me here and they appear to have forgotten.
Liz: Go down the street and turn left. The phone is right next to a newsagency.
Man: Good to see you, Liz.
Liz: You too, Michael.

*she stands up and they hug briefly. Then they both sit down*

Michael: So it's a Code Blue?
Liz: Right. We'll make her think they are going to Moscow, and we'll get her when she goes to the safehouse there.
Michael: It's simple. Really simple.
Liz: You don't need a huge machine to swat a fly.
Michael: You think we can get Irina Derevko just like that?
Liz: Let's hope so.
Michael: Okay. Get me a report as soon as it happens.
Liz: I will. See you round, Vaughn.
Michael: Bye, Liz.

*He stands up and walks away. Five minutes passes and then a woman walks up to Liz's table*

Woman: Hello, Isabel. *(btw, for those who don't know, my Liz is short for Isabel. It's not a fake name.)*
Liz: Hey, mom.
Irina: So he accepted it? He thinks I'm going to go to Nice?
Liz: Yes. He's sending agents there immediately.
Irina: Fantastic. So I'll meet you at the safehouse in Moscow at twenty-three hundred hours tomorrow?
Liz: Absolutely. We can grab the agents, use the Temazepam, and get out within an hour.
Irina: Excellent. Thank you.
Liz: It's okay, mom. You know i'd do anything for this.
Irina: I love you, sweetheart. See you tomorrow.
Liz: Bye.

*Irina walks away.*

close your mouth, it's not polite to :jawdrop:

and there is a point to all this, i promise!

KEL!! WRiTE!!!

Ciao, all.

Liz.

I...I...I...I don't know if I have it in me right now, I’m still in shock!

can you give me a day or two to get my jaw screwed back on and my mind focused? I need to find away to continue the story with out my character knowing what I know!

okay, you may have a couple days, but i ask you to read the post over V. V. carefully cuz you may have missed minor details such as

Michael: So it's a Code Blue?
Liz: Right. We'll make her think they are going to Moscow, and we'll get her when she goes to the safehouse there.

and

Irina: So he accepted it? He thinks I'm going to go to Nice?
Liz: Yes. He's sending agents there immediately.
Irina: Fantastic. So I'll meet you at the safehouse in Moscow at twenty-three hundred hours tomorrow?

muahahah!!!

and don't forget, before this we had ...

MALO's CELL

Liz: So have you considered our offer?
Malo: I still can't believe i didn't realise it was you.
Liz: Yeah, you are pretty stupid. Have you reconsidered our offer?
Malo: *pause* Yes.
Liz: And?
Malo: Derevko ... Derevko isn't ... look. When she finds out if I tell you, she'll kill me.
Liz: More likely she'll have you killed, unless there's something you want to tell me that makes you important enough to be killed by her in person?
Malo: God. Why should I help you? I'm going to die either way, aren't I?
Liz: If you don't talk, you will certainly be tried as a traitor to the US - and executed. If you do, we will take that under consideration when regarding your sentence, depending on how much the information helps us.
Malo: Oh God.
Liz: But either way ... this is your last chance ... to do something good.

*long pause*

Malo: Arvin Sloane is scared of Rambaldi.
Liz: What?
Malo: What he used to worship ... he now fears. That's why he tried to have Nadia killed. But he couldn't. He couldn't go through with it. Even though she is the Passenger. He loves her too much. Weak man.
Liz: Why does he fear Rambaldi?
Malo: Because he had too much power. Because he knew exactly what was going to happen, hundreds of years in the future.
Liz: Sloane's obsession consumed him.
Malo: Yes.
Liz: And now Irina wants revenge ... why? He didn't kill Nadia.
Malo: Irina Derevko is a great woman.
Liz: Answer the question.
Malo: You're a great woman too. You could be greater.
Liz: Answer ... the question.
Malo: Join with her. Join with Irina. You know it is your destiny.
Liz: Shut up. My ancestry being as it is, I am loyal to this country and this agency. Answer the question.
Malo: She ... wants ... him ... dead. Irina Derevko doesn't need a reason to want to kill someone.

*another pause. Liz stands up*

Liz: We'll take your ... help ... into consideration.
Malo: Aren't you going to thank me?
Liz: I've already broken your nose once. Don't push me.

*Liz walks out*

teehee.

okay I'm having a writers block at the moment. it would be nice if other members got in her and posted a chapter or two, instead of evil Liz and my self.

Back