Vaughns Syndicate

Seriously guys this story is soooooo great!!
I'm really enjoying reading it. I have looked on this thread for like a couple of days and all of this story has unravelled!
If no one has posted anymore by later today, I might try and do some, but seriously I suck at writing at the mo so might not be any good. :blush:
Anyway - great writing guys. (y)

Hey, next time I write or anyone does, can we call you Ali? Coz writing Alias_rocks_87 all the time, is sorta confuzzling :blush:

ohhh I am so tempted to continue the story, But I am still hopping to give someone else a chance! its not hard people if you want you can write about a pink elephant walking down the street with Vaughn riding on top. so come on! Some one write something! or I may be forced to be a story hog! and that just wouldn't be fair!!!!

u can be a story hog if u want! when i'm not feeling lazy i TOTALLY am. But it takes story hogs like us to motivate the rest of these slackers *cough* into shape!

you know you want to ... ;)

Gucci knew that they had suspected her of being a mole but they couldn't have been further from the truth, so She decided to run, she knew it would look bad but she didn’t think she had any other choice she had to clear her name!

Gucci runs into a hair salon and asks if there where any openings, she got lucky and took the last spot for the night. She needed a new look and decided that Gothic would work. So she had the stylist shag her hair and then die it black. next was a new ward robe. once that was complete she took pictures for fake ids, so it would be easier to get around undetected.

mean while Kel and liz jumped the gun and stuck Derevko and Malo in a cell together to see if they would Bring up Gucci at all. But instead they started talking about my little pony:

Irena: “You remember how I told you that my favorite pony was the one who smelt like strawberries?”
Malo: “Ya, so?”
Irena: “well I change my mind it’s now the light pink one with the dark pink main!”
Malo looks startled for a few minutes and then with a worried look on his face asks,
“but what about Klondike bars? Are they still good to eat?”
Irena: “NO! they taste like tooth paste, the kind that burns your tong! So stay away from them!”
Malo: “got it, but just one more thing. How do I swim the Doggie paddle?”
Irena: “with spoons.”

Then they both got silent and stared at each other like they had met for the first time.

Kel: “ that was totally code! But for what?”
Liz: “ I have no idea but we are going to find out!, I want you too gather some men up and decode that. And I want it done ASAP!”
Kel “I’m on it!”

All that night AliasFreak4747, fridolina, Ali, and Kel worked hard on deciphering the code.

Fredolina: You know I just can’t believe that Gucci is a part of that. I think she is innocent guys!
Ali: Ya me too, but we can’t take any chances.
Kel: Okay I got it! I think My little pony stands for…

Kel:... I saw the guard enter the code to my cell, I can get out!
Ali: You think? How the hell do you figure that?
Kel: Well its quite simple really, take the split infinitive and add that to the conjuction at the end of the sentence, insert brackets, and you have it! Did they not teach you that at the farm? Odd...
Ali: Wow...
Kel: Yeah well one day you'll get it too!
Fredolina: Quite gossiping guys, lets go see Malo and Derevko.

The three of them exited the room and headed for the cells. On the way there though, they came across a dead guard with a single GSW to the chest. The doors to both the cells we're open and empty.

Fredolina: Oh well this is just fantastic, now we have three fugitives!
Kel: Oh man, now I gotta explain this to Liz, she'll flip.
Ali: Yeah... but the larger problem here is that Malo, Derevko and Gucci are on the loose. If they are working together... then we're all in trouble.

Meanwhile, Gucci is on her way to the airport, with a one way ticket to Moscow in her hand. Could she be meeing Malo and Derevko?

aw that was awesome! I couldn't have written it better which is why I stoped writing where I did! I can't wait to find out what happens next. I need to get some ideas together before I post agin. Well Not really I just type with no idea which is why mine are just so blaw, but at least I am having fun with it and I think that is all that should matter! hee, hee

Hahah thats totally what i do, i have no idea what im writing before i just write it! It all just comes to me! hahaha, well i want someone to do more, so then i can do more too, coz writing two chapters in a row... thats uncool!

OMFFFG I JUST SPENT LIKE HALF A FREAKING HOUR TYPING IN A STORYLINE, AND I Freaking DELETED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, it was spectacular *modesty, modesty* but i am shrinking it to a few lines.
Fridolina, for the purpose of shortening, i shall refer to you as Lina.

LIZS OFFICE

*Kel, Lina & Ali tell Liz about Derevko, Malo and Gucci. Liz pulls up passenger manifests on her computer, finds something, then runs out the door. Kel, Lina and Ali split up (Kel has high-level clearance because she is head of Language/Cultural, so she is checking personnel files there, Ali is checking personnel files of low-level agents, and Lina is looking over security feeds and audios of the cells and around the facility) to see if they can find anything*

AIRPORT

*Gothic-Gucci tries to board the plane. The ticket-checking-woman stops her, two security guards take her away, as soon as they get her in a private stairwell, they knock her out*

Fifteen minutes later at the AIRPORT

*Liz runs around trying to find Gucci. She runs to the dock where the plane Gucci was trying to catch was. She coerces the TCW into telling her where Gucci is. The TCW is shot by a sniper, Liz shoots the sniper, then runs to the stairwell. She sprints down the stairs, then stops at the bottom where she sees a door with the number *47* painted on it. The two security guards are there. She tranqs them. She kicks down the door to see Gucci strapped to a chair, about to be electrocuted by Malo.
She shoots him with another tranq then unstraps Gucci*

Gucci: I didn't do it.
Liz: I know. Come on, we have to get out of here.

*She half-drags Gucci up one flight of stairs, out into the carpark, then they high-tail it out of there and back to VS HQ*

Well i swear it was so much better with the detail but too bad. Damn computer.

Ciao, all. Keep writing!

That was good Liz! I just wanted to point out that i don't know how much I will be popping in in the next three weeks. I have been packing all this last week and will continue so until moving day witch is the 24th, then I will have a lot of un-packing to do and putting things away! so just be patient with me. oh and don't have too much fun when I’m not around!!!!

Well I'll continue...

On arrival at HQ Liz and Gucci are greeted by a weary looking Ali, Lina and Kel. They've been slaving away for hours trying to find trace of Malo and Derevko, all to no avail. All hope of finding them lies with Gucci.

Gucci: Guys, I have nothing to do with this, I swear.
Kel: We know
Lina: But unfortunately, you've gotta have a psych eval
Ali: We tried to prevent it but...
Gucci: Yeah i know, protocol.

Gucci went off to do her psych eval, leaving the other agents to discuss their next plan of attack.

Liz: Kel, did you find anything in their personal files?
Kel: Nope, nothing we dont already know! No new contacts or colleagues... nothing, its like they've just disappeared.
Liz: Well that's impossible. Ali... anything?
Ali: Unfortunately not, no.
Liz: Jesus, Lina, tell me you found something!
Lina: Well... I went over the security footage of the cells once more, and decoded what I could of Malo and Derevko's discussion, but there's nothing there we dont already know!
Liz: Just tell me then... what do we know?
Lina: Well, Malo and Derevko clearly have an association, an association of what, with what and whom, we still have no idea, but they're connected. If we could have placed a tracking device on one of them, we'd be able to track them-
Liz: Yes thankyou, Lina, I'm well aware of the past. The appropriations had not yet come through for such a move, so we couldn't track them. So where the hell are we then? We've got nothing? Is that the impression I'm getting from you lot?
Kel: Liz, calm down, we're all doing the best we can. Once Gucci's done, we can ask her what she knows about Malo... did he mention anyone, was there anyone else around? We'll get answers, its just going to take time.
Liz: Yes, time we do not have.

Later, at the AIRPORT

*speaking on the phone*
Malo: Yes, they found me, and took Gucci... I'll get her back dont worry Irina, we're far from done with her.
Derevko: Good Malo, do not fail me. Get her back, and kill those Syndicate agents, I won't allow anyone to get in my way.
Malo: Uh...our way....
Derekvo: MY WAY Malo, my way.
Malo: Yes of course, I'll check back when I've made progress.

Liz is leaning against her car window in the middle of an alley beside a bar. She is wearing a miniskirt, a tube top, knee-high boots, and a hell of a lot of makeup. (In case you couldn't tell, she looks like an extremely good-looking prostitute :P) A man comes out of the bar, does a double take when he sees her, then walks over.

Man: Hel-lo.
Liz: It's been a long time.
Man: Too long.
Liz: *leans forward and whispers into his ear* Do you ... have a minute?

*The man reaches behind her and pulls open her car door. He slides into the backseat. She steps in after him, then closes the door. He leans forward to kiss her. She pulls a ring off her finger and a wire extends from inside of it. She wraps the wire around his throat*

Malo: Stacey, what the hell?!
Liz: I know who you are! Tell me where the hell Derevko is!
Malo: Like hell!

*Liz punches him*

Malo: Oh my God, you broke my nose!
Liz: Tell me where she is!
Malo: In Moscow, for God's sake, Irina is in Moscow!
Liz: Who does she work with? Tell me she works with Sloane!
Malo: Sloane, what the hell, why would she work with Sloane? She wants him dead!
Liz: Why? Why does she want him dead!
Malo: Because ... no ... i am not going to tell you!

*Liz grabs his crotch*

Liz: Tell me, or i will break more than your nose!
Malo: Oh my God! Okay! Okay! She wants him dead! Because of Nadia! She wants him dead because he tried to kill Nadia!

i'll just leave you with that little cliffhanger of mine there ...

Oooooh I like that!! Awesome!! Your parts are way better than mine :blush:

Write more, I wanna know what happens!

Happy birthday Ali! :D

oh and gucci yours was really good too! I was laughing at Irena telling Malo that it was her way. so funny

and great job Liz, now If I can only get moved here, so I can add more to the story! hmmm maybe I will post soon anyway! LOL I need a break.

Back