Season 2 Vaughn's tattoo!

Did yall like it?!?! I think it made him look so good!! What exactly was it? I really couldn't tell! Wow and those blue boxer! wow...I'm feeling a little faint!!

~KM

yeah I would have to say it was pretty big I did look like a snake or dragon..man I wish I had one of those tv were you could stop the frame

~KM

i know i loved it!but what is it?!must see still captures at alias media and i saw this clip earlier today and was soo giddy i couldnt stop smiling!LOL, nice vaughn very nice vaughn!LOL

hmmm....at the risk of being bludgeoned to death...i must say that i'm not a big fan of the tattoo....it's soooo big...it distracts from the pecs...and the abs...arrrrrr....drool....
ummm..sorry...:blush:

say whatever you want...I say he's completely lickable (although I'm not normally a fan of tattoos). But hey...anyone that can pull of those action sequences, speak so well in foreign languages (I'm a sucker for French ;)) and look that g'damn good while being incredibly intelligent...well, he's got my vote!

oh amn...that tat was so...::drools so much the bucket is over flowing::...nice od dude..so hot!::drools some more::

He looked a little dorky with the boxers hiked up so far, but other than that... 🤤 :D

I like the tattoo... it's big, but it adds to his... "reow". But of course, this is coming from a girl who pierced her belly button. I thought his tattoo was smaller though!

I gotta say too that I didn't like the tatoo taht much. Never been of fan of tatoos. It probably wouldn't have bothered me that much if it wasn't so big. But------OMG he looked so hot!!! I was sitting there with this stupid grin on my face (and I was watching this with my parents) and I was like blushing cuz he was so hot and they were making fun of me! OH well---bring on my shirtless MV!

I would have to say He does need to get some better looking boxers for twi reason one the blue wasn't that great looking ( even tho he can pull most anything off!! even that ugly suit he had!) and 2 WE the FAns will get to see them!! Wow, I wouldn't believe any1 that he had a tattoo if I didn't see it with me own eyes! Wow.....so cute!!

~KM

Tatoo's are in, but then we grow up! I'm not a tatoo fan. However -- when Sydney said he could have the middle drawer...that was cool and funny too.

The boxers however, I'm not so keen on, but it was a good shot of MV either way. 
He looked a little dorky with the boxers hiked up so far, but other than that... 
I agree...we should lose the boxers too!!
hehehehehe
(yeah...i'm sick...ah well :shrugs:smiley:

Believe it or not, I still haven't seen his tatoo yet. I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to Vaughn in particular.

wow he looked so good in this episode ahhhh the tatoo was soo hot...Even though those boxers were not that good looking he looked amazing ahhh I almost passed out sexy man hehehe lol.

Back