Season 2 Vaughn's tattoo!

lenkid said:
I love the tattoo :D

The boxers however, I'm not so keen on, but it was a good shot of MV either way. ;)
Loved the tattoo. I am totally a tattoo person, and the body wasn't bad either!!!!!!!
I agree with you. It was great seeing him... all of him!!!!!

My friend and I were drooling over him while we were tallking on the phone. We started screaming and hyperventilating when he stood up with no shirt. Vaughn looks so damn good with or without anything, preferably without. We love the tatoo, it add to his sexyness, if that is at all possible.

Eryn

u do not know how many times i have rewinded that scene of him shirtless, im like hypnotized now! and the tatto has been there for a while, and its a tatoo withh his ex-fiancee's initials, SG for shannon gleason, but hes been looking for someone that is able to remove tatoo's lol. too bad its not my initials! lmao, jokes, but seriously he looks to hot!!!! hes is so completely FINE! and sexy, lol

Loved the tattoo. God he is so sexy. 🤤 Im still trying to figure out exactly what it is. I have been doing this for weeks and bleh nothing.
About the boxers I dont really care, Not like was was paying much attention to that anyway. I was focused on the bod 🤤 🤤 🤤 man oh man oh man 🤤 I think I am breaking my keyboard with all of this 🤤 :smiley:

-VL

OMG! He is such a hottie! I am not kidding! Last night I just wanted to kick Sydney out of that bed and sneak in an...... :smiley: hehehehe

He ahhhh and his chest and the boxers Ooooooooo I feel faint! Last night was a great 5 minutes for me. :smiley: ya know. Watching him get his back pack! Damn you SYDNEY! You get all thr fun! :smiley:

Sark is totally cool...and very interesting. Bet he wears briefs! Then there's Jack! Wonder what he wears? Well he's a little conservative, probably boxers...white!

Vaughn_Lovah said:
He is the only guy I care to look at on the show. 🤤 ;)

-VL
hey i bet sark would look pretty darn good too in osme nice boxers......::drools at hte thought of sark in boxeres:: but vaughn was so....::drools::...to much for words...thats all i talked bout all day in skool...a half naked vaughn...blue boxers...::drools::...oh amn...my heart be still...i so gotta print out a pic of that...::drools::...hey gotta go empty my drool bucket

Yummmmmmm Sark in Boxers!!!!!! Vaughn in Boxers!!!!!!!!! That would be my day dream. Me on a cot with grapes and Vaughn and sark Fanning me in BOXERS! LMAO

Sunfire_77 said:
Yummmmmmm Sark in Boxers!!!!!! Vaughn in Boxers!!!!!!!!! That would be my day dream. Me on a cot with grapes and Vaughn and sark Fanning me in BOXERS! LMAO
o0o0o0o im with u on that..hehe

Back