VC Andrews

Does anyone read books by VC Andrews? I do. I'm addicted. They're full of lies, deceit, sex, and confusion within the family. That may not sound great, but the books are! My favorite series from her are Dawn, Flowers in the Attic, which is terrific, and Melody. I ask again, anyone read?
*Stacie*

I've been a big fan of hers for years.
I'm not quite sure which series is my fave though
but yea whatever I read em all....
except I haven't read the new one yet cuz its expensive..not as expensive as that damn harry potter book though

Woohoooooo my first post! I just had to jump in and say that I absolutely love Virginia Andrews. I have all of her books so far - they have their own special place in my bookcase :P - and I'm so looking forward to the new Willow series. I'm going to buy the first part as soon as it comes out here in the Netherlands.

I don't exactly have a favorite book - they are all just wonderful - but I did like the Heaven series very much. I bought it because it had so many pages and it looked really nice! :blush: But then I started reading it and I became totally addicted. It was my introduction to her wonderful writing style. It really draws you into the story, making you a part of it.

Anyway, it's great to see some other VC Andrews fans in here!

*~* Karin *~*

I did like the Heaven series very much. I bought it because it had so many pages and it looked really nice!  But then I started reading it and I became totally addicted.

The Heaven and Flowers in the Attic series are the only ones I've read. My sister used to read all of them though. Heaven is definately my favorite. I also liked My Sweet Audrina... crazy stuff though. Definately twisted. I read 2 of the Orphan series too... they were okay.

I had read this topic before, and finally looked up VC Andrews at the library and started reading one of her books, Rain, and i have to say it's wonderful so far...

my mother get a huge fit when i read em. dunno y...i mean all that stuff is present in the tv show i turn on. but yeah they r good. I'm reading the new 1 now Broken Wings.

why did she have a fit? so far i've read the orphans miniseries, wildlowers miniseries, hudson family series, shooting stars series, and the de beers family series

Back