VC Andrews

yes JuJu I have, hello!! :hi:

but it was such a long time ago, so I'll comment on what I remember, ok? :P

my 1st book was Flowers In the Attic, and from then onwards, I WAS HOOKED. but my fave book is Heaven. I'll always remember that the main character's name is Heaven and she was called Heavenly affectionately by her family...one thing about VC Andrews, is that there is quite a lot of probable incest and suggestive adult content, so much so that our school banned her books for casual fiction reading...and it's always the 1st book which is interesting, the sequels and the others which come after are kinda so-so......

just my 2cents worth :smiley:

well she has like a million books and i love them all

i've read one of the logan family series

umm this one called In The Path Of Thorns

the orphans series
uhh the Wildflowers one as well

but her sequels aren't as that good, i agree but they still are awesome

yes they have adult content but we're still allowed to read them at school (thank god)

I've tried a few of her books...most of them I put down...but I read one she wrote not too long ago...(a year or two) it was somewhat facinating...it wasn't focused on incest but on this rehabilitation place gone whack...and well that was facinating. I found that particular novel to be somewhat facinating...but the way it was written was blaaaaah.

hey JuJu!!!!! omg! i can't believe you read VC Andrews!!!! i totally love those books! i just finished one yesterday!!!!!!!

i'm reading the "heaven casteel series"

these books are really addictive!!!! :lol:

we should so start a fan club lol :lol:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Feb 12 2005, 08:10 AM']hey JuJu!!!!! omg! i can't believe you read VC Andrews!!!! i totally love those books! i just finished one yesterday!!!!!!!

i'm reading the "heaven casteel series"

these books are really addictive!!!! :lol:

we should so start a fan club lol  :lol:
[post="1208669"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Hey Tasha!
I read mine a long long time ago, but the Heaven Casteel series you're referring to, is the first book named Heaven?? If it is, it's my fave!! ;) about a poor girl and her siblings?? ^_^

i get so lost as to what series i'm reading

i'm in the middle of Dark Angel right now and it's about heaven and she moves to her grandmother's place

yeah... i didn't even know it was a series
they need to write the series out better, i get so lost!

and yes tasha i do read them!

yeah!!!! :D even though the book is twisted and there's serious incest- i can't help but keep reading them :lol:

the series is Heaven, Dark Angel, Fallen Hearts(i just finished that one), Gates of Paradise and Web of Dreams

dude there are SIX books?
*faints*

i really need a CLEAR list of ALL her books in series

something that you'd say to a three year old

I GET SO LOST!

I used to read them all the time, but now I've kind've grown out of them. I found that once you've read a couple you can pretty much predict what will happen in the rest.

i've only read the casteel ones but i get what you're saying each one is kinda the same but i love them :P

juju i found a website where you can see all the books written by vc andrews and it's sorted by the series of each family, it's incase you're interested :P

Back