Vectors

I didn't see a topic for this, but I might just be blind. o_o Either way, I love looking at vectors, so post away! :D

Here are a few that I made to start it off..

garner(vector)_001.jpg

avril(vector)_001.jpg

Aw, thank you. :smiley: I made them in PSP, just by selecting certain parts of the picture, getting the color, and filling it in. It's so much easier then it seems, just very time consuming.

How to you get the shades so perfect? Also, do you use the select tool to select parts, or do you eyeball it?

i am so bad at vectoring. maybe i'ts cuz i have photoshop and the tools are slightly different, but maybe i just suk. anyway, those vectors are really good.

here is one of my cheats.

I use the freehand selection tool for the hair, and other parts I want to be somewhat spikey. And the line ((draw)) tool for the parts I want curved. Works best in my opinion.

And I really like that Dim Bulb, looks great! :D

Can anyone make a vector tutorial? Or is there one already? :thinking:

And Sara........ WOWWW! Those are soooo awesome :cool: Nice Job!!!

And I learned a cheat way from Les :lol: ( You know...the darken or multiply thing....) But taht's more cartoonish though :mellow:

yendys47 said:
Can anyone make a vector tutorial? Or is there one already? :thinking:

And Sara........ WOWWW! Those are soooo awesome :cool: Nice Job!!!

And I learned a cheat way from Les :lol: ( You know...the darken or multiply thing....) But taht's more cartoonish though :mellow:
[post="1054980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL Yeah I know a way like that, too. But I am desperate to be able to do the real thing... ^_^

im pretty shure vered has a tut for vectoring for ps.

and those are really great! i dotn like avril much but you make her look decent!

wow sara the vectors are crazy good. i have never tried to do real vectors although i keep meaning to try - no patience i fear.

Back