Vegetarian or omnivore or vegan ?

Are you vegetarian or omnivore or vegan ?

• vegetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • omnivore

• vegan

• used to be vegetarian

• used to be vegan

• Total voters
Ummm, weird topic. lol! I guess I'd be a, the one that eat's meat... what was that word again? :rolleyes:
Oh but, I was sorta a Non-Vegie person a while back, but I could'nt stand it... So I'm the "used to be vegetarian" :smiley:

Sophie said:
Tell us what kind of eater you are !!!

I'm vegetarian for almost 2 years !
Im mostly a Vegetarian, but I got to know what in the world is a omnivore and vegan??
I feel really stupid for asking! So be gentle!
blush.gif

Sarah said:
Sophie said:
Tell us what kind of eater you are !!!

I'm vegetarian for almost 2 years !
Im mostly a Vegetarian, but I got to know what in the world is a omnivore and vegan??
I feel really stupid for asking! So be gentle!
blush.gif
I think "omnivore" is the one that eats meat, but the other one, I have know idea!
Oh, maybe that's the one that dose not eat and rips it's hair out and screams for dear life!!!!!! j/k, lol! :P

I am? Oh yay! *Runs up and hugs Sarah* I'm loved I'm loved!... well that may have been a bit to strong worded there... lol. ^_^

But really now, dose anyone know what omnivore and vegan mean?????????? :eek:

NO, dont worry your "loved"! And your right! Lets get back on topic. So, what does vegan mean?? Somebody tell us!

I think we're the only one's here... Hello? *Echo* *Echo*, Yep... We'll just have to wait till later on this evening I guess... :confused: Hmmm...

Omnivore means you eat meat and vegetables. Vegan, I think, is the drastic vegetarian. No cheese, milk, dairy products, all that stuff. (I may be wrong, don't hold me to it.)

yes omnivore is the person who eat meats
and vegan (i found it in the dictionary) is the person who eats vegetables

Sophie said:
yes omnivore is the person who eat meats
and vegan (i found it in the dictionary) is the person who eats vegetables
vegan is also the person who doesn't eat cheese, milk, eggs (everything which comes from animals)

AliasHombre said:
Wheres carnivore. All meat all the time.
yeah, that's what i'm talking about. i hate vegetables. evil little vegetables. gimme some prime rib or a cheeseburger and i'm happy.

and if vegetarians love animals so much, why are they eating all their food? :D just kidding.

Omnivore!!! that's the word I've been looking for but I forgot what it was. My biology book only uses herbivore and carnivore, but no omnivore. Thanks for reminding me of it :D

Anyways... that's what I am. Ominvore.

Back