Vegetarian or omnivore or vegan ?

Are you vegetarian or omnivore or vegan ?

• vegetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • omnivore

• vegan

• used to be vegetarian

• used to be vegan

• Total voters
I'm Omnivore!! I live in the south what can I say I can't keep away from some good BBQ Ribs and pork!! yummy!!! But I'm not a beef, streak and all eater! Yuck! I guess u can call me a cheap date I would love to go to Subway and just get a Veggie Sub....well now I'm off topic :(

~KM

I am a vegetarian too! I can't eat meat really cause I have a weak immune system and get sick from eating it. I love salads and hard boiled eggs! But I do eat junk food too like pizza!

A vegan thinks everything was once alive and if you eat a cooked carrot you murdered that carrot. I saw it on some Increse your knowledge show. Sorry if im wrong,

omnivore. I really dont like meat, more into veggies, but i like chicken. umm.... i like fruits the most though. is there a fruit eatrs name. lol jk!

crazy spinster said:
fruitarian? :lol: i think i got that from notting hill.
yep, it's in there. I remember that scene.

"So you're a..."
"Fruitarian"
"Right. What exactly is a fruitarian?"
"Well, we believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings, so we don't eat them unless they have naturally fallen to the ground."
"So these carrots.."
"Have been murdered."

:lol:

Sorry, can't understand little words that have big meanings, LOL!!! I be meateater!!! Not nuteater, wait, GET BACK EVIL SQUIRRELS!!!!! *now where's my golf club*

Back