Vegetarian

Hello everybody. I really really want to be a vegetarian but an having trouble making the transition because I really love turkey and Chicken.(I already din't eat red meet.)

Do you have any suggestions if you are or are not a vegetarian already? :D

yeah... my sister's best friend's brother is like the extreme vegetarian...he's vegan and he won't even eat like bread... his mom has to make him special soy bread.

I love thanksgiving so much though. Maybe I will be a half vegetarian like you Aliasgirl47 and not eat red meat and seafood. i don't like sea food anyway. :stretcher: :pig:

sydbristow said:
I love thanksgiving so much though. Maybe I will be a half vegetarian like you Aliasgirl47 and not eat red meat and seafood. i don't like sea food anyway. :stretcher: :pig:
yeah, oh wiat, i eat beef...LMAO! i forgot, but those bocca burgers are the best! i prefer them anyway! the only seafood i eat is shrimp gumbo and fried catfish.. i hate crawfish and crabs... i have pork and bacon and ham and pig in general i just do!

i guess you could classify me as a semi vegetarian because i mostly eat vegetables, fruit, and pastas/breads etc! but everyonce awhile i will eat meat but not alot of it at a time and very sparingly but i love seafood! i love seafood!

My dad is a serious vegetarian so we have a ton of soy products around the house. I really like those bocca burgers too. I absolutley love these fake sausages we get though. they are called breakfast links and I think they are better then real meat.

Victoria King said:
i guess you could classify me as a semi vegetarian because i mostly eat vegetables, fruit, and pastas/breads etc! but everyonce awhile i will eat meat but not alot of it at a time and very sparingly but i love seafood! i love seafood!
THANK YOU! finally someone else who mostly eats veggies! my friends are always like "that's gross with just veggies" it drives me insane!

alias_fan said:
Victoria King said:
THANK YOU! finally someone else who mostly eats veggies! my friends are always like "that's gross with just veggies" it drives me insane!
i eat some veggies, but i practically live on fruit! i love every kind ecept honeydew, i don't know why i don't like it, i just do...

Back