Vegetarian

I don't know if I could handle being a veggie,but I have a friend who became one after having anorexia and she did what I think has been suggested before, just have smaller and smaller portions of meat with your meals and soon enough you won't need it. Just think carefully about what you do though, some bodies can't handle being vegies, so be careful!

Yeah... I'm anemic, so it's not exactly smart for me to be a vegetarian, since I don't get the iron that I really need. So I take pills. But I couldn't eat meat now if I wanted to. I have like a gag reflex when I smell hamburgers. I classically conditioned myself. Woohoo.

About the seafood... I had a friend last year who had never had seafood. Another of my friends and I were making clam chowder soup in the microwave and she was like "ooo that smells good. What is it?" And when we told her she was like "eww!" but we made her eat some and she loved it! So if you've never tried it, don't say you never will, 'cause you'd be surprised. It makes me mad when people are like "ewww sushi. Raw fish is gross" when they've never even had it. 'Cause if they had, they'd know that sushi isn't just about raw fish. And it's not even raw fish as in just out of the fish. It's been processed and cleaned and stuff.

I was trying to go veggie when I was in America but then when we were at Disneyland I saw I sign in that said 'Try Our Gumbo' and me, not knowing what it was, went and got some and fell in love with meat all over again!!

Back