VEGGIE TALES!

And now it's time for silly songs with Larry, the part of the show where Larry sings a silly song! I love silly songs!!!

High Silk Hat!!! My friends and I all went to Jonah when we were 16 I think, but it was pretty funny! We went opening day and were so excited we get in there and get the perfect seat. We looked around and it was all 4-6 year olds or younger with their parents. It was a ton of fun! I loved Jonah!

LOL! thats all that matters that it was fun!! i always get weird looks when i rent veggietales for Bible Studies!LMAO!
last night i saw these kids watching it in one of the dressing rooms for recital and i walked in there and started singing the silly song(hairbrush!CLASSIC!)

Because.... you'd be insane not to love all those cute little veggies dancing and singing across the tv!!!! :woot: :D I love them! lol, especially the silly song with Larry, I Love My LIps, lol, I know all the words :blush:

I LUV VEGGIE TALES!!!!! WHENEVER I BABYSIT MY FRIENDS LITTLE BROTHER, WE HAVE TO WATCH VEGGIE TALES!!!! MY FRIEND HATES IT, BUT I LOVE IT!!!! THE VEGGIES ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Have any of you who like Jonah watched it with the commentary by Larry and Mr. Lunt? It is absolutely one of the funniest things I have seen in my entire life. Every time I watch it I laugh so hard I cry! Check it out.

i havn't seen it :(

but my fav veggie tales, or one of the funniest was the blueberrie lady (forget her name) lol that was funny

Back