Veinlovers Club #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thread got closed due to length.. i figured i should start a new one!!!

now... for formalities' sake.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THE RULES!!!

#1. veins are friends, not food
#2. strictly GARTAN
#3. no old people's veins
#4. no young Michael Vartan pics (haha, the older he gets, the hotter)
#5. no posting of s4 spoilers

and last but not the least

#6. there are no rules</span>

*did this make sense at all? posting the rules and then saying that there are no rules???*

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THE MEMBERS!!!</span>

OFFICIAL MEMBERLIST

#1. Freaky
#2. Peanutbutter
#3. Blue_Bird
#4. Kelly V.
#5. cute_as_candy
#6. starrynic
#9. cai
#16. Vaughnlover15
#21. Kakan
#47. Blackhairedsam
#94. SydAPO05
#222. Bubbles

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>special thanks to janet who made this banner.</span>
veinlovers.jpg

dudes!!! let the babbling begin!!!!!

hey kakan!!! haha!!! :hug:

i figured.... should i post pics here?? while the other members are gone??? i couldnt resist.. i spoiled myself... weeeee!

vaughnhand5wk.jpg

oh yeah.. they are all sleeping...
sinc this is the second thread.. we can post the same piccies we posted in the former thread??? hahaha!!!

100802castabc40booksigning5jl.jpg

declassified066he.jpg

Awww... The pics are all so cute... :cry: Is that from s4? The first and second ones posted in the spoiler thingoes? *sniff*

And in the first one... Is that a VEIN on Vaughns head?!?! The brown thing... :blink:

hey hey hey!!! I'm here I'm here!! :hi:
oooooh gee where did you get those screen caps???? where where? I didn't find them in alias-media....
and Cai, yeah they're from 04x05......the shippiest eppy ever!! in S4........awwwwwwwwww I'm on :cloud9: again...............
*sighs dreamily*

starrynic said:
hey hey hey!!! I'm here I'm here!! :hi:
oooooh gee where did you get those screen caps???? where where? I didn't find them in alias-media....
and Cai, yeah they're from 04x05......the shippiest eppy ever!! in S4........awwwwwwwwww I'm on :cloud9: again...............
*sighs dreamily*
[post="1188167"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
uhmm... i make them myself... :jump: hehehehe!!! i spoiled myself.. but not too much... hihi!

A wound? :blink: I thought it was chocolate sauce, or like a humongous VEIN... :laughbounce:

*sniff* And no Alias for me yet... *goes to sit in the corner* :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back