Vent/Rant/Cry/Whatever 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so much to read and study by Tuesday. I'm working all day Saturday. Sunday I want to watch football. The only real day I have is Monday.

When two of your closest friends, have a big fight, and one hates the other, the other is really upset about it, and the one that hates the other doesn't care. But they both drag you in to it :banghead: 👎 :sadangel:

Sabella said:
When two of your closest friends, have a big fight, and one hates the other, the other is really upset about it, and the one that hates the other doesn't care. But they both drag you in to it :banghead: 👎 :sadangel:
[post="1056812"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

how about, when your best friend hates you, wont tell you what you've done wrong but rather just never wants to be your friend again, everyone loves her but no-one seems to care about your feelings, you get really down about it , but the other doesn't give a f**k. :angry: (n)

how about, when your best friend hates you, wont tell you what you've done wrong but rather just never wants to be your friend again, everyone loves her but no-one seems to care about your feelings, you get really down about it , but the other doesn't give a f**k. 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I did, and I always will, I was there for you. And not all your friends hate you, just cos she may do doesn't mean you don't have friends that care a lot about you! :hug:</span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I did, and I always will, I was there for you. And not all your friends hate you, just cos she may do doesn't mean you don't have friends that care a lot about you! :hug:</span>
[post="1057129"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hmmm, sure, ok well this is kinda off topic, but when the pain goes away, i might believe tht, but right now, i feel so terrible

Soo much work to do.. Ahh!!!! And all this globe hopping between the states, and europe is throwing off my body's clock, and leaves me with no time to finish my homework for grad school. Now I have an inkling of how Syd must feel. Ohh well. At least I don't have bullets whizzing by my head.

I hate people who make dumb comments and ask dumb questions in class. I know teachers say there are no dumb questions but that is NOT true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back