Vent/Rant/Cry/Whatever 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday in class someone screamed "i have to piss" yea, uh.. dont think everyone needed to know that :o_O:

argh :cuss: my stupid american government teacher keeps giving me bad grades on my papers :hmm:

edited for language

i hate my parents! i no that sounds horrible but its ture i feel bad that i hate them but i cant help it they dont trust me at all they think im having sex all the time im not good enough for them in grades or in sports i dont spend enough times with thme i talk to my firneds to much i shoiuldnt have a boy firndi should be in drivers ed and on and on and on they wont lay off me and wat do i do rong???? hum i talk on the phone everyother night for like 2 hrs i donig fine in school i got all As and Bs in advanced classes im on varsity cross country and varsity soccer as a freshmen now a sopmhmore but no still not good enough for them their predjudice so they hate my boyfirned "im to young to e going out" ~16~ when all my finreds have been going out since like 6th grade (thats kind of young) their convinced im having sex though im still a virgin. w/e man!!!!

Please watch your language

I have to breack up wit my bf beaacuese i dont want to put him through ne more felgercarb wit my parntes...i actaullyed loved him to and weve been going out for along time but its better for him this way my partens wont be putijng him dwon all the time and makin him feel like s*** through theyll still be doing that to me... :cry:

suniecancun said:
i hate my parents! i no that sounds horrible but its ture i feel bad that i hate them but i cant help it they dont trust me at all they think im having sex all the time im not good enough for them in grades or in sports i dont spend enough times with thme i talk to my firneds to much i shoiuldnt have a boy firndi should be in drivers ed and on and on and on they wont lay off me and wat do i do rong???? hum i talk on the phone everyother night for like 2 hrs i donig fine in school i got all As and Bs in advanced classes im on varsity cross country and varsity soccer as a freshmen now a sopmhmore but no still not good enough for them their predjudice so they hate my boyfirned "im to young to e going out" ~16~ when all my finreds have been going out since like 6th grade (thats kind of young) their convinced im having sex though im still a virgin. w/e man!!!!

Please watch your language
[post="1063498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That sucks. My parents pretty much think I'm a failure. They always compare me to my sister, who's a few years younger than me and does everything my parents want her to do. So basically, she's the innocent one and acts how my parents want her to and does nothing wrong, and I'm the family screw-up. It's hard when they always think you're doing everything wrong. My parents always think I'm fuking up everything. Really sucks. They wouldn't mind if I had sex though, but they often complain about how I'm not "good enough".

I have to breack up wit my bf beaacuese i dont want to put him through ne more felgercarb wit my parntes...i actaullyed loved him to and weve been going out for along time but its better for him this way my partens wont be putijng him dwon all the time and makin him feel like stuff through theyll still be doing that to me... cry.gif
Don't break up with your boyfriend because of how your parents are acting about it. That's the one thing I've learned. If you have true feelings for this guy, and you love him, don't end it because of all this stuff your parents are doing. My parents will find everything they can possibly find wrong with someone, but that's just taught me not to tell them anything. A better thing to do than break up with your boyfriend, is to tell your parents that if they continue to act like they are, about your boyfriend, etc, that next time you have a boyfriend you won't tell them. Maybe they'll be different next time. Because when I say to my mother "why do you think I never told you these things?" she says nothing, just stands there staring at me.. knowing it's her fault I don't tell her anything about my life.

Kewii's Note: Edited for language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back