vent/rave/cry/whatever 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluheart13 said:
Can't we all just FORGET the past...and move on...please :confused:
thats sorta what I'm wondering. Every time Moriel comes back all the old members that were of said to of "left" come back to talk among themselves to make everyone else look inferior to them and to pick at Moriel. :confused: Then all the newbies run around confused and peopple ending up hating me more and others feelings get hurt like the innocent (kiki) and then the admins have to run around like mad closing threads. :rolleyes:

Betha Bristow said:
bluheart13 said:
thats sorta what I'm wondering. Every time Moriel comes back all the old members that were of said to of "left" come back to talk among themselves to make everyone else look inferior to them and to pick at Moriel. :confused: Then all the newbies run around confused and peopple ending up hating me more and others feelings get hurt like the innocent (kiki) and then the admins have to run around like mad closing threads. :rolleyes:
That means moriel is the root of all evil.

Its not rocket science people.

AliasHombre said:
Betha Bristow said:
bluheart13 said:

No she's not.

AliasHombre said:
Betha Bristow said:
bluheart13 said:

well yes. thats fact. I just was summarizing it so the people who don't believe me can se ethat it's true.

Betha Bristow said:
bluheart13 said:
you don't *have* to read what we're saying. no one's forcing you. :confused:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I actually like the way betha said. very democratic. ^_^

there isn't a point to any of this. it's like.... it's like MTV. nance knows. :lol:
well hell! i love MTV! :lol: where's mo? :rotflmao:

bluheart13 said:
AliasHombre said:
Betha Bristow said:
bluheart13 said:

No she's not.
Yeah she is.

This argueing happens when we come back.

We come back when moriel is here.

AliasHombre said:
bluheart13 said:
AliasHombre said:
Betha Bristow said:
bluheart13 said:

No she's not.
Yeah she is.

:doh:

AliasHombre said:
bluheart13 said:
AliasHombre said:
Betha Bristow said:
bluheart13 said:

No she's not.
Yeah she is.

pues salgate

nance said:
AliasALIAS said:
If I was invisible... I already aaaammmm.

Stop not liking people out loud. Handle personal matters personally. Go to the Random thread for random talk. Please.
it's closed. :lol:
Stop lying nance. It's open and has been. :rolleyes: :lol:

Even though Moriel has been banned (as well as her little spawns), flaming is not allowed, including flmaing of her (and Moriel #'s 2-8). And it would be better if she wasn't mentioned at all, even in a positive way, because her name does bring up trouble.

AliasALIAS said:
nance said:
AliasALIAS said:
If I was invisible... I already aaaammmm.

Stop not liking people out loud. Handle personal matters personally. Go to the Random thread for random talk. Please.
it's closed. :lol:
Stop lying nance. It's open and has been. :rolleyes: :lol:

Even though Moriel has been banned (as well as her little spawns), flaming is not allowed, including flmaing of her (and Moriel #'s 2-8). And it would be better if she wasn't mentioned at all, even in a positive way, because her name does bring up trouble.
Well, why do you keep letting her come back?

nance said:
AliasHombre said:
Betha Bristow said:
AliasHombre said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
nance said:
you don't *have* to read what we're saying. no one's forcing you. :confused:
I like that too.

this is like watching a movie, only I'm *in* it. :xmas:
That would be an awesome movie.
arent you in this movie too? :confused:
I would like that very much actually.