vent/rave/cry/whatever 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... actually mo... fearless came in today and shopaholic takes manhattan didn't. i'm so sorry! i just had to see for myself! but nancy's still the bestest ever of course!

YOU BOUGHT A FEARLESS BOOK!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! *shakes head in disbelief and rocks back and forth in corner* I'm so ashamed of you! *grabs fearless book and runs it through paper shreader* *lights a match and burns shreds* Gaia Inferno!! *puts ashes in bowl and poops in it* *throws bowl under oncoming train* *Nancy Drew steps out of train and walks on scattered ashes* Damn you Gaia!! Take that!!! Next stop...River Heights :smiley:

lalal GO CHELSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA! you rock my socks!

woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you said Gaia was cool mo :P

Gaia sucks Nance!

Yes...that's ok Nancy...as long as Gaia doesn't take over the Nancy aspect of your life then we'll be just fine :smiley:

ugh.... hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said gaia was cool... :rolleyes:

whatever... i know that Gaia is much better ^_^

lol! you have to give nancy some leeway. she was created back in the 50's? mo am i correct? anyways it was sometime around then.

LMAO! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupwave:

uh.... we're supposed to be mad....

aaaarggghh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggg :blink:

nance you're starting a serious trend... I'd never even heard of Fearless before you started talking about it, and now I'm actually considering reading the books... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back