vent/rave/cry/whatever 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
but at least she's had some resemblence of a normal life lol! but gaia's fun too. her life is a little more interesting though she's not the original.

hahaha! i know how you feel aliasgirl!!!

omg im so happy the other day my sister was cleaning the basement out and i went down to see what she was up to and i spotted this shirt on this table it turns out that i lost this shirt like 2 yrs ago and i was so upset but now its back!!! i love it! its my brew thru shirt and its the best!! :D i was goin go online and try to order one casue they are the best but now i dont have to!!

ok today i was at my job, and the supervisor said that someone was being sloppy lately, and she seemed really pissed off, and i thought that they had found out that it was me (even though it wasn't but i was still paranoid) or i thought that if they didn't know who it was, they would blame it on me because i am the youngest person there...and i just kept seeing all these "signs" that seemed to prove that it was me who was being sloppy...and so i went through the WHOLE day thinking that i was gonna get fired or something....it was awful....but then when the day was over, i was talking to my friend and apparently it was one of the boys....hmph, stupid boys...

oh and now i just found out that my kitty is going to the vet tomorrow to get stitches...i really hope that she will be ok. :(

i will pray for your cat!

and alli have to say is this: CRUSHES ARE WORTHLESS AND STUPID AND AUGH! AND KLSADJFLASKDJFASLKDJFALSKJDFLKASDNFLKSADFJASDLFK

okay im done!phew breathe in and out in and out! good job vicki! step two breathe some more then step three stop thinking about him.........breathe in and out!

LOL!!!! well i dont think he hates me and i dont know if he has a girlfriend but he is just annoying me right now or i am annoying me right now becuase of what i wont say and what i think!!!lol!

EXACTLY!! and he got off line!!!! UGH! omg! what if he comes here?!?!?!!?OMG!jklajdf;lkasjdf;lskdajfa i bet he doesnt i bet...he cant....oh me oh my!

pasta_sauce385 said:
ok today i was at my job, and the supervisor said that someone was being sloppy lately, and she seemed really pissed off, and i thought that they had found out that it was me (even though it wasn't but i was still paranoid) or i thought that if they didn't know who it was, they would blame it on me because i am the youngest person there...and i just kept seeing all these "signs" that seemed to prove that it was me who was being sloppy...and so i went through the WHOLE day thinking that i was gonna get fired or something....it was awful....but then when the day was over, i was talking to my friend and apparently it was one of the boys....hmph, stupid boys...

oh and now i just found out that my kitty is going to the vet tomorrow to get stitches...i really hope that she will be ok. :(
aaah i will send your kitty good thoughts :smiley:

mommy is gooooood but i havnt been on here in a long time :angry: ive been sooo busy with work (and fun stuff :lol: ) so i dont have much time to get on here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back