Vent/Rave/Cry/Whatever 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
SecretAgentMan said:
That does suck!  Ask your professor for a bday gift.  ;)
[post="1042778"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, an A would be nice. I'll just have to wait till that night to party. Then I will be officially done with the semester and that'll make it even sweeter. What college do you go to?

CoveDweller11 said:
Yeah, an A would be nice. I'll just have to wait till that night to party. Then I will be officially done with the semester and that'll make it even sweeter. What college do you go to?
[post="1042784"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

University of Texas at Austin, the #1 or #2 most populated university in the United States. You?

San Jose State. SJ is like 45 minutes away from San Francisco. I only applied to San Francisco State and SJ State. But I decided to come here. I have an apartment here and then go home to SF on the weekends.

CoveDweller11 said:
San Jose State. SJ is like 45 minutes away from San Francisco. I only applied to San Francisco State and SJ State. But I decided to come here. I have an apartment here and then go home to SF on the weekends.
[post="1042792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Do you live by yourself or with a roommate?

SecretAgentMan said:
Do you live by yourself or with a roommate?
[post="1042801"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have 2 roomates. My cousin Rod and his friend Jamie. They're both 21. It's a nice apartment. I like it.

my mother is the most effing technologically impared idiot ive ever met
shes driving me up a freakin wall :madfire:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you know what i hate...i hate when people have a bad day and then they take it out on everyone else!! AHH!! it doesnt make your day any better, it just makes other peoples days worst!! SO if your mad or what ever dont even bother showing up to school or where ever!!! UUGGHHH!!!

I can't get on an indoor soccer team. The system up here is so stupid. And I really miss playing.

BUt my years already pretty crappy, so we might as well add this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back