Vent/Rave/Cry/Whatever {6}

I woke up at 7:28 AM, I was supposed to be out of my house to go to work at 7:30AM because it takes me over a half hour to drive to work, even speeding, so I took the Guiness Book Of World Record's shortest shower, put on the first clothes I could find and ran out to work. Then I get to work and I am 3 minutes late and I have a rude customer waiting for me [he was really pissed and threw my window open and goes "about time your're here, I'm picking up the car for XXXXXX" he comes in a lot and is always rude to me and just an ass. I said "You're going to have to wait a couple minutes while I get everything ready to help a customer, all I need to do us unlock my drawer, but he doesn't know that, so I punch in, act like I'm doing something on the computer] and I refused to help him because I was still getting everything ready and I wasn't ready to take a customer yet, which pissed him off more. I just smiled and when he left I laughed. He's always really rude and he throws his credit card at me and because the platform the customers are on is higher than my office and chair, his waist is eye level, so when he threw his card at me, it hit me on the cheek. He didn't even apologize. And then when I had him sign his credit card slip, he grabbed the pen out of my hand that I was writing information with. So I remembered that and well, you get what you deserve. I write the names of really rude customers on my desk calendar and the next time they're in, I see if they're the same way, if they are, then I'll treat them as rudely as I can w/o getting fired and if they're nice, I take them off because they may have just had a bad day. Don't mess with the cashier. She handles your money. I won't give you a discount if you're an ass to me.

*muahaha* ^_^ :lol: :Ph34r:

My friends talk about me behind my back... I can't prove it but it's just one of those gut feelings

I KNOW my friends talks about me behind my back. Guess why? Because I talk about them too.
We're four gals that hangs out. When we're just three, we talk about the girl who isn't there. So I bet they do the same.

Communication skills midterm :angry:

I know it seems silly to be mad about a midterm...but my professor was a jerk about it. We had 10 chapters, pages of inclass notes, and like 7 or 8 outside articles. He said that he'd give us a study guide so we'd know exactly what was on the midterm and wouldn't have to study all of that information (he told us this last week).

Yeah, the midterm is tomorrow at 10am...and he just posted the study guide this afternoon at 3. I have been working since 5:00 on it...and I'm still not done (probably shouldn't be on here...but I needed a break).

And having to do all this work caused me to cancel dinner plans with my boyfriend and my weekly movie night with one of my close girlfriends...and that really ticked me off. I had a movie picked out and everything, plus we've both been so busy that I haven't seen her recently.

It seems like professors don't understand that we have a life outside of their class...especially people who are not majoring in their subject...I HATE CORE CLASSES!!

<_< So I got hit at a football game last Thursday in the side.....and apparently I have a bruised kidney. And APPARENTLY it was supposed to be healthy enough for basketball season. Friday's trip to the urologist confirmed that THAT wasn't going to happen. So....the next 3 months are gonna be kinda....boring.....:(

One of my friends has been going through a real rough patch, and I'm so mad at myself for not knowing what to say or how to act around her.

First her father went through this illness that last 6 months (all of the time he was in the ICU), and then he eventually passed away. Several weeks later her dog who she had for 15 years died of cancer. And then today I just got word that her brother who got a full football scholarship, broke is neck in 2 places of the weekend at his college game.

I just don't know what on earth I can say to her.

One of my friends has been going through a real rough patch, and I'm so mad at myself for not knowing what to say or how to act around her.

First her father went through this illness that last 6 months (all of the time he was in the ICU), and then he eventually passed away. Several weeks later her dog who she had for 15 years died of cancer. And then today I just got word that her brother who got a full football scholarship, broke is neck in 2 places of the weekend at his college game.

I just don't know what on earth I can say to her.

Oh sweetie, I don't blame you. Honestly, it's really difficult to say sometihng that isn't cliche or might come off as insincere. I would just be there for her and let her know that.

Oh sweetie, I don't blame you. Honestly, it's really difficult to say sometihng that isn't cliche or might come off as insincere. I would just be there for her and let her know that.

That's pretty much what I've done. Other things just sound insincere, so I've told her that I'm here if she needs me and kind of kept my distance.

Back