Vent/Rave/Cry/Whatever {6}

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG
see there is this guy who used to kinda like semi stalk me/follw me around in high school b/c he wanted to date me but i really didnt want to date him and as time went on he got borderline creepy but thats a very long story
anyway so he ended up gonig to the same college as me b/c well... he like followed me here i guess and whatever
ANYWAY so i get this drunken email from him over the weekend and hes like talking to me and saying how he wants my new screen name and then OMG he called me hot
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :cry: :cry: :cry:
AND my best friend JUST went to england so i cant even talk to her
OMG IM GOING TO CRY AND JUST FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so sick of my job. i want to quit. it's suffocating me. it's so depressing. and now for my rant/crying. i couldn't get orchestra pit tix for the oasis concert and i got stuck in the reserved seating section and i'm really pissed because they're like my favorite band ever (after the beatles but that's a given)

and for the only good news: i seen my old TA and i'm still as much head over heels for him as i was two years ago and we're going to see oasis together because he's sitting 2 rows behind me.

I'll quote a couple of song titles that describe what I generally feel when I'm down:
What's So Funny About Peace Love and Understanding?-Elvis Costello
I Want To Know What Love Is-Foreigner

to quote Chris Cornell (Audioslave/Soundgarden) regarding this irritating rainy weather in so cal lately: "Black hole sun won't you come and wash away the rain!?"

finally, the Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) signature below taken from the song, Muzzle

ok
here's where i want to go
(and the odds are 7 million to one
i'll actually make it):
tahiti
fiji
alaska
hawaii
new zealand
norway
banff/jasper alberta
ireland
brazil
so i'm expressing my frustration
that i would love to go to these places,
but...

i slept on my arm and it hurts. that is so annoying. I'm glad it's a 3 day weekend because I need a vacation from work. Customers are so rude.

Why don't people just get that sometimes I'm just not in the mood to laugh and do a little dance. Yeah, sometimes I do, but when I feel like it. Just because you clap your hands 'aint gonna mean I'm gonna entertain you. Jeebus.

Back