Vent/Rave/Cry/Whatever {6}

awww i'm sorry Kit! i'm here for you.

ugh right now i'm really bothered by people who pretend to be all buddy buddy with you and then the moment ur not looking they dish out the scoop on ur life to everyone else around its just soo immature!

awww i'm sorry Kit! i'm here for you.

ugh right now i'm really bothered by people who pretend to be all buddy buddy with you and then the moment ur not looking they dish out the scoop on ur life to everyone else around its just soo immature!
:hug:

cinders said:
im so annoyed with my mood just crashing randomly. why am i not happy? i should be
[post="1443072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:hug:
you're not happy and that bothers me. :hug:

and my family are bothering me. :Pinch:

my parents don't understand me... and i'm actually a LOT more upset over it than I ought to be :depressed: i miss them... like... they're here, but not here :cry:

:sadangel:

As an Angel fan, I hate the Chokeland A's! I hate them so much that I'll even root against the A's if the Yankees are playing against them. The A's are like the Evil Empire (Yankees) of the West with their dynasties while were kind of like the Red Sox of the West. Now we're out of 1st place for the 1st time in two months by a game! The bullpen need to get it's act together!(I can't believe I just said that considering how good the bullpen (K-Rod,Shields) usually is.

I dislike ignorant people who balme you for things you have no control over. though I must say, right now I hate hormones and jealously more! :angry:

^^ me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my best friend and the guy i like (who is in love with her) made out at my house when we were swimming and they thought i didn't see. funny thing is, that's not what's pissing me off. what pisses me off is the fact that neither of them have said anything about it! nothing! i expected better of them.

m-c

I am REALLY angry/sad because this girl i used to be friends with but had a giant fight with and now i don't talk to her anymore (it sounds lame, but it... is and it isn't) just... well it's all to do with fanfiction, which is the lame part, but anyway, she just insulted one of my friends on the site and I HATE her, because she ruined my life and i mean RUINED my life and i was finally getting OVER it and she just had to come along and bring it all back again. It took me a year to even think of getting undepressed. I hate her.
Also, another 'friend' brought up the whole fight today. I just wish i never met either of them.

I made brownies and melted peperment patties on top. sounds good right? I've made them before with a friend and they rocked, so i wanted to make it for my family. it's simple enough right? well me being the idiot i am messed it up, when i went to spead the melted patties on the brownies the top of the still warm brownies caught and i screwed the whole things up. it looks HORRIBLE and i'm sure it doesnt tatse great. but this isnt whats bothering me. No i know in a few hours my mom will come home and see that i messed it up then she'll bring up and cooking related thing i've messed up before. But she has no right to make fun of me about it and as she says my "lack of cooking skills." For God sake the only things she makes come out of the freezer and no im not exagerating. ugh im sondiering trashing the brownies and getting yelled at for doing that instead of having to take her "jokes" for the next 3 months.

I know this sounds like a stupid thing to vent over but ugh i can't stand her.

I have no way to reach my friend because she is moving and her phone is out of service so i have no idea about ANYTHING. (i kno but a big one but still im annoyed). Plus i found out my friend her ex was just being nice to me to get dirt about her and he really hates me.

I did my good deed for the day. And I was selfless. Go me. I got my cousin the job I wanted at the dealership with me. Ain't I nice? *goes back to her hole* Yes, I am a little irked I didn't get the job, but hey, my cousin needs a job too.

I have one of the new teachers in my school and she remembers taking my paper from me but she lost it after that. And since i did it in study i dont have it saved. So now i will have to re-do it and thats because she isn't organized. Really who's fault is that? so why am i paying?

Back