vent/rave/cry/whatever

I know there are several other things like this, but I couldn't find them, maybe they got erased or something, but I had to put this up somewhere. A day or so ago, this guy at my school, Ryan, commited suicide by hanging himself in a local park. He was sort of my friend, and all these people who didn't like him are spreading all these false rumors about how he did and why he did that. it makes me so mad!

So yeah, you guys, post things about your day, if it was bad, good, if something horrible happened, if you just need to get something off your chest, or to just talk about something.

i had an awful day. they officially cancelled my band trip and we lose $100 cuz thomas tours is mean and so is our music teacher and the band director and bush and now i hate everyone. life sucks. then to add the icing of the cake they officially go back down on the terror alert one hour later... trip gone forever though and i hate everyone still... life sucks still.

Hmm... where to start?

Well, losing over five hundred posts and four of my stories wasn't exactly my cup of tea...

Okay, I'm done.

~Me :angel2:

yum! especially when i go to my grandparents house and have it. they still have tea time and everything. it's so cool!

oh i remember when i was like 5 i had tea parties and make dress up my bears adn barbie dolls then when i turned 6 i popped the dolls heads off!!LOL, tomboy!lol

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I know there are several other things like this, but I couldn't find them, maybe they got erased or something, but I had to put this up somewhere. A day or so ago, this guy at my school, Ryan, commited suicide by hanging himself in a local park. He was sort of my friend, and all these people who didn't like him are spreading all these false rumors about how he did and why he did that. it makes me so mad!

So yeah, you guys, post things about your day, if it was bad, good, if something horrible happened, if you just need to get something off your chest, or to just talk about something.
omg. i'm so sorry. one of my friends that i've known since 1st grade was murdered last year and it starts as a weird feeling of denial and then goes to acceptence but you never really get over it and it still hurts like every day

Thank you. It's nice to know some people can just sympathize and not make things worse for people who knew them. I'm so sorry about your friend.

thanks lots of ppl made it worse for me too and i hated that. i also didn't like it when ppl who didn't even know her cried over it

it gets worse.. science english math and french quiz tomorrow.. all of the subjects. i pulled a muscle in gym. had to go to dance have 4 blisters on my feet. and burnt my hand on a glugun.. today was pretty bad! and i lodt my sig too w/ the crash!

i want alias back dammit!!
* okay i apologize now, cuz im gonna be complaining about that till it finally comes back on *

oh it totally sux, yeah, its as bad as when the server went down...maybe i should send a letter to the network....

Tommorow i have a date with this guy. It's funny I bought a new dress to go to this play we're going. The thing is that I'm not attracted to this guy, he's to old for me. I feel bad that he's buying my ticket and dinner tommorow night

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I know there are several other things like this, but I couldn't find them, maybe they got erased or something, but I had to put this up somewhere.  A day or so ago, this guy at my school, Ryan, commited suicide by hanging himself in a local park.  He was sort of my friend, and all these people who didn't like him are spreading all these false rumors about how he did and why he did that.  it makes me so mad!

-_- I am so sorry. I know how you feel, I told you guys about the kid at my school dying last week and I know what it's like to have a friend kill himself. After a long while, it gets a little better and hopefully you can remember him the way you knew him and not as everyone else does and says. My thought are with you ;)

Back