vent/rave/cry/whatever

Me? I 've been feeling really crappy lately. School and dance are killing me...I have absolutely no time. Now I have to start taking driving classes, keep volunteering, and finish everything. I've been missing my grandfather a lot lately, who only recently passed away. I keep crying for my dad whose deployed overseas right now.... I'm just been hurting a lot lately.

I'm so sorry, I hope things will start to get better, and that you'll start having time to slow down and get some time for yourself. And I hope you'll stop hurting.

SarahCharlie said:
Yeah, everwood sux!!
THANK YOU FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!! I hate crazy people who stand on stage clapping in front of people's faces for 2 minutes for a "talent show act" LOOONNGG STORY. We had a talen show today, and this crazy person starts clapping in front of my friend's face for 2 minutes until we kicked him off stage and then he got annoyed. What kind of talent is that?

I am so pissed off right now., I had my first ever spanish oral miodterma nd got a b minus and that is only b/c my proffessor was being generous. I can read and write sp but not speak it. There is no way to study for it.

Wow, that bites. Sorry about that! Well, if it makes any of you feel any better, I've been up late almost all week trying to get all my homework done! And I haven't remembered to eat, and when I do, I don't have anything to eat! So I nearly passed out today in school! And I'm going to have to stay up late again....

I hate that the stupid girl at the movies won't let me in to AA movies. She thinks I'm 13, which I am not, and she never believes me, even when I take ID. ARGH!! And then there was one last year, when I was going into an AA movie when I wasn't exactly sposed to be, and she knew everything about me, she was a crazy stalker!! UGH, people who work at the movies are so BLARGH!

What AA? I'm stupid...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SIGH that was fun. Lot of pent up frustration today.

My friend ran over her dog today, she ran over its head and she heard it crunch...she went outside...the dog was dead and smashed and blood was everywhere...and she laughs...am I missing something here...I felt like crying and she was laughing and it wasnt even my dog!

OMG!! That's horrible!! Did she run over it with a car or something?! That's just...WRONG! How can you laugh after running over your dog?! :angry: :angry:

I really don't want to get into the details, it's just I really have'nt felt myself and I have'nt been doing things like I usaly do. I've got'nt so furstrated over the smallest of things! And I feel yucky but I have'nt done or said anything wrong, I'm not trying to say I'm purfect, I feel gulty yet I don't know of what. I also feel like I'm going crazy, I don't mean that in a playful goofy sort of way, I really thought I was going crazy. I feel better now though... I don't even want to start about the things that happened, things I thought I saw, ect. I heard voices in my head but no one was around, drove me nuts, I started to hallucinate, I was practicly crying thoe hole day. I prayed about it, and that helped alot, but still... I feel fine now, but in these last two or so weeks (You may have noticed that I've been gone) I've just felt rotten.... :blink:

Thanks, I figured that in sutch a big forum no one would notice I was gone, but I like being missed, even if it's only wondering where I am ^_^ I'm just glad it's all over, with the crazy thing... Cuase I don't want to be crazy on my birthday now would I? :rolleyes:

i noticed that you were gone when i saw your name at the bottom of the forums, it made me smile because we missed ya!!and im glad you feel better, if you need anyone to talk to you know that there are ppl here who will talk to ya(ie me!LOL) im glad your back!

Aww, thanks!!!! ^_^ I really do like this board becuase most everyone is SO nice :D
Though I might not want to post that here cuase it's not "vent/rave/cry/whatever" lol. :rolleyes:

lol, thats more like praise, hey you gave me an idea, things that are wonderful and great, im going to post that! LOL, okay ranting, i hate my how my hair always gets knots as soon as i brush it!lol

Back