Veronica Mars

Thats ok i havent seen either of those eps that are tonight. Dont you think its about time Veronica Mars got its own like section, you like what Lost and Desperate Housewifes has?

Oh god i love the primiere, Kristen looks so much younger with longer hair...
I hope they ratings were good because the whole point of it being on cbs was to expose the show to more people.

verdantheart said:
Note that CBS is showing the the more "standalone" eps to avoid confusing people. ;)
[post="1434092"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That is such a good idea for CBS to show a few eps of VM. Hopefully, it exposes a lot more people to it.

I wish it was on a more major network though - UPN does not come in that well where I'm at ... :(

oh by the way CBS is all so running the Veronica mars shows on friday 7-8pm central time! So if u want to watch more there u go! Love ya!! Bye!
SYD

I saw this on the UPN site.

Charisma Carpenter ("Angel") and Steve Guttenberg ("The Poseidon Adventure") have joined the cast of UPN's VERONICA MARS, beginning with the critically acclaimed drama's second season premiere.

Carpenter will play Kendall Casablancas, a sexy trophy wife and stepmother to brothers Dick (Ryan Hansen) and Cassidy "Beaver" (Kyle Gallner) Casablancas, two of Veronica's (Kristen Bell) rival, affluent schoolmates. She will appear in at least six episodes. Meanwhile, Guttenberg will star as Woody Goodman, a charismatic major league baseball team owner and leading candidate in the local race for mayor of Neptune, Calif. To show his support for the community, his daughter will be transferring from her private school to Neptune High. He will appear in at least seven episodes.

How cool is it that Cordy is going to be Dick and The Beaver's stepmom? Hee!!

I just watched the re-run of an ep last night were their mascot gets stolen.

BETTY! I love when the other school's BB team starts shouting that at the end. And everyone's like "Wth?" :lol:

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Thats ok i havent seen either of those eps that are tonight. Dont you think its about time Veronica Mars got its own like section, you like what Lost and Desperate Housewifes has?
[post="1434096"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've let the entertainment mods know about it so they can decide if there's enough interest. (y)

Joe said:
Before a show gets its own forum:

1) It needs to have a reason to need more than one thread (topic)
2) The current thread must be active and have 100 or more posts.
[post="59256"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's quoted from this thread which is the thread for requesting a show to have it's own subforum.

With just 5 pages in one thread that's fairly active, I don't think that VM is going to warrant it's own subforum yet, guys. :( Sorry about that. I think Veronica Mars is going to be really popular soon. That said, there is still the possibility that with more popularity for the show, and the thread, there could be a subforum in the future, but the time's just not ripe for it now.

Exactly. Its gonna be long wait for season 2 for me I dont get UPN, Ill have to wait until CTV airs it but they don't even do it in order and they might not want to pick it up. (n) :thinking:

Ya, CTV's messing it up. I would've probably enjoyed it more if it was in order. <_<

--Mandy :angelic:

They skipped Silence of the Lamb, Lord of the Bling and Clash of the Tritons, even thought Ive seen COTT. (Love when Veronica sings ang jumps into her car!)

Nooo... Lord of the Bling was on thursday.. at least here anyways... :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:

I just watched one episode last friday. Since Kristen on Eonline makes such a big deal about it and lots of new fans were thanking her, I watched it!! I liked it!! Don't know if I'll watch it over Lost though. I'll watch it during the summer. It has till the end of the summer to get me super hooked aha.

Nooo... Lord of the Bling was on thursday.. at least here anyways...
--Mandy

/\ /\ Oh right my mistake sorry :smiley:

Does anyone know if they stopped playing the episodes on cbs for good? Because this friday i think it's a baseball game or football.

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Nooo... Lord of the Bling was on thursday.. at least here anyways...
--Mandy

/\ /\ Oh right my mistake sorry :smiley:

Does anyone know if they stopped playing the episodes on cbs for good? Because this friday i think it's a baseball game or football.
[post="1457067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

To my knowledge, they stopped showing episodes on CBS on Friday. All the reruns will now air on UPN only.

I just got into VM when UPN showed the "Clash of the Tritons" rerun this summer. My friend got me into it and now I'm hooked. It's a great show. Hehe, I've even dedicated my siggy to it. Great, great show.

My favorite episodes have to be "Clash of the Tritons" and "Kane's and Abel's" since "CotT" was hilarious and "KaA" was so suspenseful and shocking.

I really liked "like a virgin" because it was the most high-school like case, but I have yet to see Kanes and Abels even thought i know the full scoop of the story lines. And yes COTT is a great episode, i am really looking forward to Ruskie Buisness, I wanna find out who meg's secret admirer is! (Just for the record i know all the big plotlines but i havent seen every episode, so i dont know about the mini cases, like when someones dog is missing etc.)

Just to let people know they changed the cover for the dvd set, I'm upset that Lilly isn't on the cover or the discs (n) But o well, I dont even know if I will buy it.

The Huntress said:
To my knowledge, they stopped showing episodes on CBS on Friday. All the reruns will now air on UPN only.
[post="1457090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What!? :shocked: But last week on cbs, at the end, she found her mom and then all these guys came and found Veronica or something. I don't know... but I wanna see what happens after!! (n) Do the upn eps continue off of cbs?