very funny spoof

Wow, that was funny! The shortterm-memory-blast... Gee, that's gonna get me laughing for quite some time! haha, thanks for the tip!

// NatEcho.

dixon i got it im on my way
ok (dixon in spy cleaners van --LOL)
she runs into the elavator
other guy hey can u hold the elevator
syd--we got company and she hits him
she starts smaking random people for no reason
including a granny

them in confrence room
sloan: the peice u recovered from the facility was not the scrambler we wanted it was a styrophoam cup
but the car that hit the granny led to an arrest of a kdirectorit operative wiith the scrambler in his car

sloan throws them a file she can catch it dixon does and she tries to look off and he wont let her
sloan gives them the mission--any ???
she says will agent vaughn be there everyone is thinking :eek:fftopic:
u know the one form the CI opps see i made it up ive benn jokeing lately

marshall stands up--
holds up a dildo -how many people know how to use this
it squirts a mace ammonium blast to knock anyone out

and heres the best part it errases the shor term memmory of anyone for the last ten seconds

(letter writing )

i think a foreign guy has a thing sd6 wants it none cares what i want my underware is riding up my but
so im going to the party my goal is too look good (mickey mouse in background)
become a center fo attentin and slip away unoticed
she throws it in the trash
whats my counter mission

the trash guy takes the trash away and cia people chasing it
she goes home and sees francie and frenches her and they get perverted and will is on the pbhone ivestgating dannys death

My stupid sound doesn't work! All it does is show the scenes! no sounds!

I think they person who plays syd is a guy.

I read the description. funny! LOL! :lol: :sideroll:
They underware thing and the "I thought he was asking me out" thing is gonna keep me laughing for a while. LOL! :lol: :sideroll:

That was SO funny, but it was a little perverted in parts. The part where "Syd" runs into the grocery store screaming "Secret Agent Vaughn, Secret Agent Vauuuuuughn!" was hilarious! I also loved the part where she is detailing her mission on the paper bag (My mission is to look stunning...) lol

Ya It was but it was so funny!, and when she asked Dixon for a diversion, and he faked heart attack.. and she's like oh oh my god move that's my partner! then she bends down and she's like Dix Dix omg are you ok. and he's like that's the distrraction you idiot. Oh ! " stands up and walks backwards* Stop looking at me look at him, he's interesting, and I'm niot. lol I loved all of it, especally the stuff in the beginning and when the board meeting and when she's at the park, and when she's with Vaughn! lol

How did u find that?

My favorite moments:

Vaughn: It took 15 agents 2 days to comb a landfill for your dead drop, and all you wrote was "Sydney and Vaughn 4-Evah?!!"
Sydney: (nonchalant) That's not mine, I didn't write that.

and...

Francie: What's wrong?
Sydney: Oh, it's just....We had a meeting today, at the bank....where I work...Shots were fired, people were killed, and I had to use kung fu...
Francie: (concerned) Wow...
Sydney: Yeah...

and....

Sydney: Now, will Agent Vaughn be there?
Sloane: Who?
Sydney: Agent Vaughn. The cute one. From the C I... (slaps hand to her mouth) Oops!! See I...made it up...I've been making up jokes lately, things that don't make any sense...sort of a hobby of mine...But other than that, I don't have any...I'm clear!

And also when Will asked to talk to Syd "over here", and the black screen with the white letters came up with the words "OVER HERE" and the zooming through one of them.....These guys really know their Alias.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Azalea I totally agree with all the things u said. OVERHERE! lol.. I went back to the home site . And read about the guys. I guess they are pretty good young film stars! lol

But I think the Alias thing may be a whole hour. But because it was ment for film festivals. I bet they only gave us a glimpse of what we could see. oh well maybe I'm wrong.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

Back