very funny spoof

I recommend the you DO NOT see that movie, it is not for younger ppl. It is really stupid. lol but funny!

SarahCharlie said:
I recommend the you DO NOT see that movie, it is not for younger ppl. I had to turn it off any way It is really stupid.
No, defintely not for younger people, but stupid is always funny. There's funny-stupid and stupid-stupid. This was funny-stupid. ^_^

Yeah, lol! I hate to say it id was really funny! But theres no way I would ever let my lil' bro see it!

Anyway I still recommend the you DO NOT see that movie, it is not for younger ppl. It is really stupid. lol but funny!

omg!!! ugh i want to see it sooooo bad!!! the stupid site isnt working. :banghead:
i wish i saw this sooner...it sounds soooo funny!!!

omg!!! ugh i want to see it sooooo bad!!! the stupid site isnt working. 
i wish i saw this sooner...it sounds soooo funny!!!

Same here! I REALLY want to see this! :( The quotes are really funny, I can't imagine what the actual thing would be like...

must d/l it on my friend's computer...it runs a million times faster then mine.

It's not that it's not working. You either don't have the required version of Quicktime or you have dial up--in which case, it seems like it's not loading. On the school's T1 connection it took almost 30-45 minutes to download the whole thing so on dial up it's gonna take forever.

Back