Very steamed right now.

At this very moment, I was interrupted about nine times in a row while trying to talk. My pissed off levels are exceeding one million...

I greatly dislike being interrupted.

At this very moment, I was interrupted about nine times in a row while trying to talk. My pissed off levels are exceeding one million...

I seriously suggest that you buy an air horn, and if anyone interrupts you, just blare it in their face until they stop talking. First off, that'd be awesome. Secondly... OK, well, there is no secondly.

Anyway, yeah. I don't like being interrupted, either. :(2

Oh meeee too. The last time someone interrupted me enough to really piss me of, it was on Teamspeak. I was trying to talk to a friend of mine (in an EQ2 guild) from Norway, and this girl logs in, jumps in our channel, and starts blabbing away while I was talking. She'd done it before, and I had asked her relatively politely not to do it again. This particular time, I had enough and just kicked her from the server. :smiley: Ahhh power.

Though it's really worse when it's someone in person interrupting you. Beyond rude.:mad:

Especially when you're trying to tell a story, and they interrupt you and start telling a story, then you manage to get control of the conversation again, and they turn around and start telling you another one of their idiotic stories! I mean, seriously, listening is good. Also, my mom's Ex-BF did that to me once. It was really annoying, and I ended up walking out of the room halfway through his second story. Ya know, the second one he started telling while I was talking. :-L

I often have a problem with being interrupted at school. I began learning that "She who yells loudest might actually get their opinion heard" and started trying to over talk the guys. I'm actually normally soft-spoken so it makes for a verbal welcome mat at times.

I've never gotten angry though. I normally just sigh, sit, and wait until their hot air dissipates.

Back