Sci-Fi Vessel (2012)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Vessel

Tagline: Now Boarding . . .

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction

Director: Clark Baker

Cast: Brandon Bales, Brandy Maasch, Julie Mintz, Walter Phelan, Taylor Pigeon, Alan Pietruszewski, Whit Spurgeon

Release: 2012-10-28

Runtime: 14

Plot: Vessel is the story of the passengers of Flight 298, a red-eye on its way from Boston to San Francisco. Midway through the flight the passengers encounter an otherworldly force and are subsequently thrown into a fight for their lives. The story focuses on Danny (an everyday traveler), Emma (a flight attendant), Chloe (an unattended underage passenger) and Jim and Murray (the two pilots).
Vessel (2012)

MV5BMjcyMDM3NjY2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODczNTY4Nw@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Vessel (Short 2012) - IMDb
14 min - Short | Horror | Sci-Fi - 28 October 2012 (USA)

Vessel is the story of the passengers of Flight 298, a red-eye on its way from Boston to San Francisco. Midway through the flight the passengers encounter an otherworldly force and are subsequently thrown into a fight for their lives. The story focuses on Danny (an everyday traveler), Emma (a flight attendant), Chloe (an unattended underage passenger) and Jim and Murray (the two pilots).
Another short film that has lots of potential. In my opinion too short. It wets the whistle then it's gone making you jones for a decent alien flick. I can only hope that enough people view it to cause the makers to expand it to a full length feature film.

Paramount To Develop Clark Baker’s ‘Vessel’ For Feature Film
Paramount To Develop Clark Baker's ‘Vessel’ For Feature Film
SF Short Vessel Becoming A Full-Length Feature
SF Short Vessel Becoming A Full-Length Feature

I downloaded it at {...}
http://{...}.com/video/jjrimojunhqf

and it also on YouTube but blocked by Paramount who is working on the feature length film.