VG Guest Stars on "It's All Relative"

Ophelia

Cadet
I should have started this thread before the episode aired last night, but did anyone else catch Victor on "It's All Relative?" The show is just a routine sitcom, it seems (this is the only time I've seen it), but Victor was still very funny.

Of course I did. It's always worthwhile to take the time to see him do other things, and the opportunity to see him do comedy doesn't come along every day--and he does it so very well! The material, of course, wasn't so good as what he had on Frasier, but it was better than I expected. He certainly brought the full broadness and flamboyancy needed for the role! ". . . I'm still fabulous," indeed! And there was an odd synergy between that part (Joffrey) and Jack when he forces Bobby to don a harlequin outfit (You're working my last nerve). :D At times they also had him throwing out one-liners in the same kind of witty and off-hand manner as Lorne on Angel (also kind of a party man), which is a fun and seldom-seen phenomenon.
;)

That episode aired yesterday in Sweden. And in my oppinion: it was really bad. I'm so disapointed with VG, I thought he could do ANYTHING. But this was not good. He's an extremly talented actor on Alias, and he's been good in other things, even if the script is bad. But his "not-gay party planner". Bad bad bad. :( I'm sad sad sad

Back