~Vic's Auto Body~

I was waiting for Vaughn to show up but nope :P he didn't. Well, there'll be a next part :D so can't wait! especially when Sydney and Vaughn cross path... wonder who'll feel the "love-at-first-sight" vibe ~ Sydney or Vaughn, or maybe both ^_^ or none. hmm, bad timing for Sydney to hear the phone conversation of her mom. Sydney will be thinking somewhat differently now about her parents after that incident. Good start! (y) be waiting for the updates!

Thanks for the pm! :smiley:

Awww... I love Jack and Sydney's father/daughter relationship... You've written it so well, and just... AHH! I'll just admit it, I love the sweet fatherly Jack :P

And YAY! We're meeting Vaughn next chappie... :woot:

:jump:

I can't wait! Vaughnieeeeeeeee! :whistle:

Loved the chap!

Cai
x

jack is soooooo sweet here!!! but he is a russian spy? :cry: and irina is working behind his back? whats really going there? I would go crz if this thing ever happen 2 me! i would just ask my dad if he is a russian spy!
cant wait 4 vaughn!!! and jack likes michael? how odd is that!

yay! Vaughn's in the next chapter. i'm glad Syd n Jack get along so well. i'm having trouble believing that Jack is this evil guy. it just doesnt seem to add up. but ya' never know.
wat's up with Laura askin all those questions? very weird. i'd be totally freaked if my mom started asking me those questions. i would expect it from Jack, but not Laura.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

Ok, it's official: I don't like Laura/Irina, she's annoying. However Jack is sweet, there's no way he's a traitor.

“So, any boys we should know about?” Laura asked out of the blue.

Sydney and Jack both looked at Laura, who was now leaning against the counter, watching her only daughter.

Where the hell did that come from?

I understand Sydney. I hate family gossips...

Whatever you do, make sure you ask for Michael as the mechanic. The other men there are a bit off target if you ask me.” Jack said.

:confetti:

Thanks for the PM.

I really like it, cant wait to see Vaughn interaction. Really like the father daughter bonding. Great Start! Keep me posted.

I love that Jack is leading Syd to Vaughn!! Laura/Irina sucks!!! PM me pretty please with sugar and cherries and candy and sprinkles on top!!!!
Mariah :D

P.S. Vaughn rox my sox!!!! (my friend told me to say that!!!)

Kristina,

WOW, how do you find the time to write all your stories?

This one is a hit and I would like to be added to your Pm list, Please?

keep up the great work you do.

have a great day.

CJ

wow just read all three chapters and i love it!

i especially love jack's relationship with sydney... this fatherly attitude is different but i love it

"surreal, but nice" :lol:

please pm me!

luv juju :harp: