Victims of Teasing CLique

Ok, i've been teased and bullied for YEARS! It's unfair and paiful. My life is acutually crumbling beneath me because of all the people at my school and it would be nice to talk to people who maybe had or have the same expriences. :(

uhh...if u get teased dont take it from them....tease them back....if they piss u off..piss htem off....

I was teased non-stop all through elementary school... I mean, it got so bad that my mom and the principal of the school met and they thought about transferring me to another school. I think I cried at least twice a week. I was a really sensitive kid and they picked on me 'cause I was little and Asian (I was the only asian kid in my grade), so I didn't look like the rest of them. I went to the nurse a lot, with headaches. They ran all sorts of tests and didn't find anything wrong, but in retrospect, I bet that the headaches were related to the teasing. And I couldn't fight back... it was like, when the teasing started, I would just freeze up. At first, I think I tried to fight back, but they'd just tease me more and then I'd end up in tears in a corner somewhere. In middle school, it let up considerably, 'cause I was able to make new friends... I didn't have any friends from my elementary school in middle or high school. But every once in a while, someone would say something... usually I was able to ignore it, but sometimes... Now I can't cry in front of anyone. I get so mad when I see people being mean to someone else, and I usually voice my opinion, loud and clear.

i've never really ever been excepted. i was teased a bit all way thorugh elementry school, and at the end of it I had such a terrible time i changed. my whole life changed. i used to be happy , but know i'm not. i'm in junior high now and it's just getting worse. oh and I HATE my shrink! she is sooooo stupid. nothing is every good enough to please the people at my school. i can't change to any otherp ublic school because there is no other and all thep ublic schools cost around $20,000 a YEAR! my dad got tricked by my prinicpal when he went into see him because he said everything he wanted to hear. everything is just sooo depressing and bleak. i think that some of you know I ws having social problems at school but not a lot of you and no one knew about it to a long extendent.....

I still get teased :rolleyes: At school, about Alias and my obsession with it and Jennifer Garner! I really don't care though but in Elementary School, I was teased a lot because.... kids are just stupid....

I don't really care anymore but if my friend always brings it up... i just get really pissed and annoyed! People don't understand! :madfire:

ok and d you know what's REALLY annoying, my BEST friend is always telling me that i'm oging to hell because I'm an athestist and raise for part of mylife jewish. yes, in Chritisanity it's tru, but she doesn't have to rub it in!!!

ok and d you know what's REALLY annoying, my BEST friend is always telling me that i'm oging to hell because I'm an athestist and raise for part of mylife jewish. yes, in Chritisanity it's tru, but she doesn't have to rub it in!!!

Ohhhh I HATEHATEHATE when people tell me I'm going to hell! I'm always just like "that's nice, I don't believe in hell anyways." Gah. There are just some things you don't say to people... it's sooo rude! And from your best friend! Wow... I commend you for being so patient with her...

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
elementary is nuttin....its a phase in elementary...peeps get over that phase...;)
Sure, tell that to my brain... Whenever I think about elem. school... like, really think about it, I still cry. And it's been over 10 years. I need therapy, but unfortunately my dad doesn't believe in therapy and all that... which is funny, considering I'm studying to become a psychiatrist.

People can be mean I know. at my old school there were these group of boys a grade older then me and they would say and do crude and rude things to me and other girls around me. This happened two years ago and it hurts. You cant do anything. Your scared to fight back. Your scared that if you do you'll be teased for fighting back and it would make it worst. You want to be left alone but they just dont. They never leave you alone.

and you feel like you have a problem with yourself but really its them. They are insecure jerks who feel by making others feel miserable they can feel better. either they or jealious or they want power over you. when you see them you feel a lump in your throat and your temperture rises.

I can relate in a way.

I know sb how it feels to be picked out of a crowd and tormented.

What they did was wrong and harraasment.

I hope it gets better for you.

:smiley:

Back