Victims of Teasing CLique

thanks all of you. i'm actually getting a little teary-eyed. no one's every really cared about all he stufff that happened to me. and it seems like you guys do...

Fortunately I've never been bullied, and I come to the conclusion that it's more popular in the U.S than here, and I don't mean population! ^_^ But my opinion you better not put up with it, and my moto:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"If sticks and stones can break my bones then word can NEVER hurt me".</span>

I know it sounds lame but it's true, and as long as you've got close friends and family, you'll be OK! :D

"If sticks and stones can break my bones then word can NEVER hurt me".

My dad used to tell me that when I'd come home sobbing from school. And I'd just keep repeating it to myself... but I'd almost rather have had sticks and stones (well, little stones anyways) thrown at me, than have been teased the way I was, 'cause it's much easier to recover from scrapes and bruises than it is to recover from the psychological harm. And it's visible, so people can see that you really are hurting.

Of course, I guess there's a small positive side to all that I endured... I am probably a much stronger person than most of those little idiots who were my worst torturers... 'cause they probably only made fun of me 'cause they were insecure about themselves and needed to put someone else down in order to make themselves feel better. Plus, it was nice later to know that they were failing classes I was getting As in. :lol:

I don't know if I'm helping any... but I'm trying!

I know what you mean, cos words I guess can hurt you a lot more! To be honest if someone hit me, I'd hit them back twice as hard, I'm not a lover of violence, but "you give to recieve, right", lol!

7th grade was living hell for me...i was new to the school and i offended the wrong group of people. they held grudges 4 a really long time. and frankly it jsut got plain boring and repeditive....how many times can you go on the same basis of racial slurs n me being a "geek" b/c i was in the SP classes.

SydneyBristow201717 said:
thanks all of you. i'm actually getting a little teary-eyed. no one's every really cared about all he stufff that happened to me. and it seems like you guys do...
I care about you, too, SB201717. :smiley:

Whoa... I noticed something today and it's relevent to this topic. In class, I tend not to talk much. I'm just so afraid whatever I say will come out funny or everyone will look at me weird. And it happened today. And I felt so stupid and I didn't say another word the rest of the class... I almost felt paralyzed. It was strange... 'cause it's happened before and I didn't notice it til now. And, to psychoanalyze myself ('cause it's lots of fun!), I think it's because of all the teasing from my childhood... they'd like laugh at everything I said or did.

Back