Victor a presenter at the Tony Awards

Frogboy_Lives

Stabbifies When Cranky
Just a heads up for anyone that's interested, Victor's going to be presenting at the Tony Awards this Sunday.

More Celebrity Presenters and Musical Numbers Announced

The June 6th telecast of the American Theatre Wing's 58th annual Tony Awards® ceremony will be a star-studded affair.

On June 2, Executive Producers Ricky Kirshner and Glenn Weiss announced a new set of names who will be joining host Hugh Jackman on the CBS broadcast. These include Carol Channing, Edie Falco, Harvey Fierstein, Victor Garber, Swoosie Kurtz, Rob Marshall, John Rubenstein and Renee Zellweger.

For the rest of the announcement go here.

no i thought he looked good!! wait, what mustache? maybe i wasnt paying close enough attention...with the glasses though i was like wow, INTELLECTUAL spydaddy!

I saw him too -- but blink and you missed him. He looks fabulous, though. Maybe he grew the mustache for "A Little Night Music?" I think he begins rehearsals for that soon. :confused:

I wonder if he'll decide to keep the mustache -- though Jack Bristow doesn't seem like the mustache type. ^_^

I have seen pics of Victor in his glasses before. And of course, he wore them in "Repercussions." Glasses work for him! :love:

I saw VG on Tony Awards too. I am not sure I like the glasses myself, but handsome he was.

The mustache looked like he was just growing one. Thus it wasn't much of one yet. I have a picture of him and Patrick Cassidy in the recording studio for Assassins in 1991, which I printed from a PC web site link. PC was discussing his experience with Assassins. The article convinced me to order Assassins' original off broaway Album recently. VG has a heavy mustache in the picture.

FGina said:
The mustache looked like he was just growing one. Thus it wasn't much of one yet. I have a picture of him and Patrick Cassidy in the recording studio for Assassins in 1991, which I printed from a PC web site link. PC was discussing his experience with Assassins. The article convinced me to order Assassins' original off broaway Album recently. VG has a heavy mustache in the picture.
It is most excellent. I actually ordered it out of curiosity, having read about the subject matter, and found Mr Garber's performance--just through his singing--to be most remarkable. ;) I highly recommend that cast recording in particular.
✌️

I think that the mustache is a good addition to the character he is going to play in "A little night music".
Assasins is a wonderful musical, and Victor is amazing, I have the Cd and I love it! :D

in the tonys, after his appareance victor was sitting with the rest of the public and presenters while nicole kidman was presenting an award with this other guy (can´t remember who). and then they said something quite funny and then the camera showed victor laughing very much. i mean he was cracking up. he looked so nice and handsome. that was worth all the tonys cause i whatched them just for victor.

Back