Victor at the "It's Always Something" Variety Show

GC Girl

Cadet
Hi everyone! I'm openning this topic to talk about Victor's upcoming apppearance at the "It's Always Something" Variety show on November 8th in Toronto CANADA. I'm going to be there with bells on my toes!!! Plus me and other will have the opportunity to meet Mr. Garber after the show!!! :D I can't wait!!! :happydance:

Toria55 & jacksbabe from SD-1.net - please PM me, I can't reach either of you. I've made dinner reservations for us on Monday and I will give you both details!

Thanks!

:lol: Excited are you?????

I am excited for you 🤤 You will see this :band: Don't forget this :snaphappy:

Barbara this reminds me of you :gotmilk: I guess it should say 'got tongue' :P

Don't think of this on Monday 🐒

Hope you get to talk to him and take photos ^_^

hahahahahahahaha :lol:
i'll watch monkeys especially for you right before i leave :P
and don't worry about the pictures... hopefully we'll get lots of those.
Barbara

Barbara, should u look at Monkeys before you go and see Victor? The scene of him at the piano with the bullhorn may pop into your head.

Oh my gosh, LOL! The hair icon is hilarious.

GC Girl, all of you are so lucky! I hope you all have a great time, and try not to drool too much when Victor is singing.

Victor Is Delicious said:
You'll regret it :whistle: You need to watch Godspell instead, it's not as revealing  :whitehair: 🎸 :harp:

BTW this will be you all on Tuesday.  🍅 🍅 🍅

Love
Me  :angelic:
[post="1054856"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHAHA
well, i guess if we're going to get that reaction we'll just have to share our stories and take our business elsewhere...
:whistle:
Barbara
;)

Victor Is Delicious said:
:yikes: :eyebrow: :sadangel: :depressed:

:Please: Will you come back and share? :sorry:

:byesad:
[post="1056658"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahaha :lol:
you know i'm only joking Cherie! i could never do that to you guys! this is definitely the first place i'll hit when the show is over :P so you guys can all know :D.
What time do you think it will be over with the afterparty and all, Shannon?
Barbara

Looking forward to reading your stories. Then throwing tomatos at all of you, just kidding, haha!

I want details of what he was wearing and how his hair looked. I know his voice is going to be beautiful.

-victor- said:
What time do you think it will be over with the afterparty and all, Shannon?
Barbara
[post="1056886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Probably around 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM. Then the after party... :D (y) :woot:

Don't worry, someone will post!!!

One more day!!!!!

Back