Victor at the "It's Always Something" Variety Show

There are 3 more pictures, which I almost had posted, but my computer FROZE, yet again. I can just imagine Blakes frustration with whatever he is going through.

I'm off to redo the last 3 pics.

Ok, after a couple more computer freezes, I got it to work.

These pictures are from the final curtain call. They were singing Day By Day. The people in the second row are standing on a platform. I’m sure I don’t have to tell anyone that Victor is in the second row, center, in front of the man in the yellow jacket.

In the first picture you can see where Victor is sharing his microphone with the girl standing next to him.

In the second picture he reached over and shared it with another one of the girls.

The last picture is near the end of the song.

Victormike2.jpg

Victormike1.jpg

Lastscene.jpg

Hi! Thank you ever so much for posting all of this thread!! It's just a joy to get to read again about our handsome Mr. Victor Garber, and his generosity and kindness!
And, you might ask our SD-1.Net folks such as SpyDadFan and miss kitty and anna's aunt; and even Har and tredder if any of them either saw the New York and/or the Toronto productions of Godspell on-stage.
And, I was also scanning the pictures you showed to see if perhaps a friend of mine from college and his family might be in any of the pics . . . he was a cousin of Ms. Gilda Radner, and his sisters very much resembled Ms. Radner. Maybe some of her relatives also attend these fund raising gala events in her honor and memory.
But, especially, thanks of course must go to our adorable Mr. Victor Garber for sharing his talents with all of us, and specially for sharing with the wonderful folks who were able to attend the "It's Always Something" fundraiser. He's such a dear-hearted cutie!! :love: :king: :super: :love: :musicalnote: :woot: :blowakiss: :throb: :cloud9:

Toria, thanks again for sharing your pictures. Yup, I recognized Victor in the pictures. Such a gentleman to share his microphone with those ladies.

mouse, indeed he is a dear-hearted cutie.

Only to cut down on future competition, there‘s a selfish part of me that wants to keep this news a secret, but then there is that ‘other‘ part that won‘t let me. So here‘s the latest Victor news...

I wrote to Gilda‘s Club to ask if they were going to put out any audio or video of the "IAS" Variety Show. I was told that they cannot, due to legal reasons. I don‘t think that will surprise any of us.

But she added this comment...
Just to let you know and you can share with your newsgroup/message board. Victor Garber made a t-shirt creation and it will be up on ebay this week
Cherie - It’s this week, not next week.

Here is the link to the site where Gilda’s Club has various items up for auction.
Gilda's auction site

Here is the site to where some t-shirts have already been put up for auction.
Hand painted t-shirts

There are also some shirts under the search name 'Palm-Painted' Signed Tshirt, in the Ebay search.

When I first saw this site, yesterday, there was a total of 38 auction items. In just the last 2 or 3 hours the number of items went up to 46. The t-shirt created by Eric McCormick was just added this evening.

When you see the t-shirts, be sure and scroll down as they have pictures of the people as they are creating the t-shirts. Notice that the t-shirts are also signed.

As far as I know Victor’s t-shirt is not not up yet. Maybe it will be up tomorrow. I’m sure that whoever sees it first, will let the rest of us know.

Also, please look around the site, maybe it is up, but i just don't see it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how creative he will be. Not to mention getting to see pictures of him making the shirt.

Too bad Gilda's Club didn't tell us about this ahead of time. We could have told them to make Victor's t-shirt a tank top.

toria55 said:
Only to cut down on future competition, there‘s a selfish part of me that wants to keep this news a secret, but then there is that ‘other‘ part that won‘t let me.  So here‘s the latest Victor news...

It’s this week, not next week.

[post="1092737"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:sly: Now the truth comes out! You were trying to trick me :D Seeyou on ebay! :lol:

That would have been great being a tank top :stretcher: If they only knew they could raise more money by selling the photos of him doing his painting as well (y)

Thanks for letting us know ;)

I just checked, it's not up yet :(

Toria, thank you very much for the information!

We'll take a close watch on the site. :cool:

We'll have some picture of Victor with that t-shirt!

Victor's T-Shirt is up for bidding. The pictures have upclose autograph by Victor

Payment methods don't work for me. I am not registered with Paypal and they won't take a US personal check.

I'll let you lucky ladies fight for the shirt. LOL

oh no this is going to be terrible.
as a fore-thought, congratulations to the person who wins this shirt in the end. i hope that none of us get into any big cat fights over it. i personally am sending this to my father in an email attachment saying "Barbara's Christmas Wish List..." my resolve is to not go crazy though.
nevertheless, i have a feeling at the end of this someone's going to be out a good couple of hundred bucks. especially if the price keeps going up like it's going!
Barbara

Man, I would love to have that shirt, but I know that I won't be able to compete :(
But having Victor for Christmas will comfort me.

Yeah, this will definitely go over 100$

i have a very funny little blurb from Shannon. Now most of you by now will have seen the picture. let me refresh your memory a little bit....

victorsshirt.jpg

Now here's what Shannon said...
"I mean look at that shirt! You can say that's proof that Victor went to first base with you!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahahaha sorry if i'm embarrassing you telling everyone Shannon! I just couldn't resist!
:lol:
Barbara

I don't mind you using my quote Barbara. :D :D :D

Ack!! :eek: Look at the price of the shirt now! It's beating Eric McCormack's shirt! We are soooooooooooooo in love with Victor, aren't we. :P

Back