Victor at the "It's Always Something" Variety Show

:lol: I think they'll come close to :stretcher: Shannon and Barbara mentioned hoping for All For The Best and now they get it :throb: :throb: :throb: They probably haven't even seen this interview yet either :D That may be a good thing, then they can't get more hyper :woot:

okay... so first things first, the show was awesome. Victor was gorgeous. Shannon and I met Toria and her friend for dinner and we had a nice time and then headed over to the show. we were sitting on different sides, so we split up and decided to meet for intermission. Shannon and I were stage left and we were watching the balconies because Shannon said we might see the actors up there, and lo and behold, Victor shows up right at the front, in PERFECT viewing for me and Shannon! i can truthfully say that i probably only saw 10% of the show. the rest of the time i was staring at Victor. when he first sat down he was scanning the crowd and i sat there waving at him for like 5 minutes to catch his attention, but no luck. :lol: anyway, so the show started, and it was really hilarious, a great way to spend that money if i do say so myself. but i kept watching Victor. and Shannon would turn around and glance at him every few seconds, it was very funny. I happened to look in my program and saw "All the Best" choreography done by so and so, and i was like... HE'S GOING TO SING GODSPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and shannon FREAKED out!!! we were going nuts! anyway, eric came out singing and man is that man gorgeous. back on topic, me watching Victor... he kept rubbing his face and he was sitting leaning forward with one arm (his right arm) resting on the rail. it was so beautiful. at times he was full out laughing, and he looked EXACTLY as he did in the bloopers videos where he's laughing and snorting, so i could just imagine him up there snorting. :lol: anyway, come intermission we meet with Toria in the hall and we're like did you see victor? he was up in the balcony and we just stared at him for the past hour and a half! and she's like WHAT!?!?!?!? so loud people all around us are turning around.. it was hilarious. but from her seat she couldn't see where Victor was singing. anyway, onto the second act, victor was again sitting upstairs and laughing and laughing, and finally someone comes and taps him on the shoulder and they leave. a few minutes later, Eric is on stage and begins telling the audience a story above how GREAT Victor is. he says something like the man is his God, and when he was young he saw Godspell and he ended up doing Godspell in university or something. then he proceeded to tell us this extremely funny story about how one day he was working out at the gym, running on the treadmill when he looks over and sees Victor Garber and he's like OMG! Victor Garber!!! so he's like what should i do? and he's like i have to meet this guy, he's my idol. Then he sees Victor start to leave and he goes running after him, only problem is, he forgot to turn off his treadmill and ended up on the floor. :lol: then Victor came out. OMG IS THAT MAN f***ING HOT!!!!!! Victor and Eric joked around for a while, what they said was a blur, but this part IS NOT! Victor turns around, bends over, and SMACKS HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it was BEAUTIFUL! then he and Eric start singing All for the Best together, and they're dancing and doing the Godspell moves right from the movie. at the end Victor even does the funny voice. Anyway, cut to me screaming VIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. :D anyway, then eric leaves and Victor begins talking, and you can tell he's trying to loosen up and crack some jokes. he makes some jokes about him having less hair now than he did when he did godspell, and that he's getting old (PFFFFT!) and he's like whew i'm out of breath! Anyway, then he proceeds to give a speech about Gilda, and how great friends they were. So he kept talking for a bit because he was out of breath, but he's like... this isn't working, so he just said this song is for Gilda and started singing "into the woods" by Sondheim... SOLO!!! wow, that man. it went by all too fast. it was a blur. i got some pictures of him on stage, even though it was forbidden (hey, what are they gonna do) :P and then the song ended, i started screaming victor again, and he left. A few songs later though, for the finale, he came back out and was singing day by day with other people from the show. We all noticed this... Victor had his own microphone but there were a few girls around him who didn't, so he put the microphone in front of them to let them sing. :inlove: anyway, so finally the show is over, and we go outside. We don't see Victor anywhere, but first order of business, we see Eric, and i just had to get his atuograph and a photo taken with him, so we did that, and Shannon got that as well. I then asked Eric if his story about Victor was true, and he said "absolutely". Eric had these great moments in the show, at one time he was like... i have a surprise for you... my castmates from will and grace... and then there was a drumrol and he pointed to the side of the curtians, and you could ACTUALLY hear gasps from the audience! and then he finished... are not here. lol. anyway, we searched everywhere for Victor, but COULDN'T FIND HIM! we're like what the heck? all of a sudden we turn around, and there's the elevator doors closing, Victor inside and we're like NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! and i started yelling "RUN TO THE GROUND FLOOR! RUN!!!" Cut to us all running down the stairs and we reach the first floor but the elevator's closed. Shannon runs down to the basement, but we stay there and suddenly the door opens and Victor comes out. He's all sweaty, but so beautiful. I stop him and i'm like can you please sign something for me? But he had a bodyguard, or security guard with him, and the guys like he'll sign later he's got to do some interviews now. So victor's like i'm sorry... i'll be back. and then he smiled and i was like okay! he started going up the stairs and i grabbed his arm and i'm like you did a great job. but he didn't hear me and i'm like agani, you did a great job! and he just smiled and said thank you. anyway, so he went to do some interviews and i took about 24 pictures of him doing the interview. me and Toria were just snapping away, but i was scared cause he kept looking at me... he recognized me as the person wanting his autograph, and his security guard was eyeing me. I GOT A PICTURE OF HIM DRINKING WINE! i hope it turns out! anyway, so we went back up to him and asked him for autographs i think, but he had to do MORE interviews! so we followed him again this time to the basement and waited around til he was done. after THIS interview i oulled aside the security guard, and i was like... is he done NOW? and the security guards like no... but go do your thing. i was like no i can wait, and he's like no no go ahead. and the Shannon went up and talked to him and she can give you the story on that, i was busy getting my camera. anyway, so i got a pic of Victor and Shannon (YAY!) then Victor turned to me adn he's like oh yes, i remember you, sorry about earlier. and i was like no problem! so i was like could you pleases sign this for me? and i pulled out my picture of me and Victor together and he's like... i remember this! this was last year at the Genies! and i was like YEAHHH!!! i brought the sugar shoppe record!!! and he's like I REMEMBER YOU!!!! i was like ahhhhh YES!!! and he's like i remember you, but nothing else. :lol: anyway, so he signed the picture, but i forgot to ask him to sign it to me, so i'm like could i trouble you to just write it to Barbara? and i hear Toria vaguely saying Who's Barbara? in the background :lol: and Victor's like of course!!! so he started signing it and he's like... is that Barbra or Barb-ara. and i was like Barb-ara. so he's like To Barbara. Then he gave it back and shook my hand and said you're so beautiful. :blush: :blush: :blush: i was like THANK YOU!!! hahaha. Then came Toria's turn, but we didn't have the time to get a picture of Victor and Toria because his security guard was dragging him away!!! so he signed something for Toria and then she mentioned that'd she'd seen him in ALNM! and he was like no... really? and i was like OH! All of the girls who were at ALNM say hello! and Toria said that she was part of the group of 14 that went... i don't really remember what else happened there, Toria can refresh. Anyway then he turned to me and said it was nice to see you again Barbara, and he was gone. We ran into Jacksbabe and her friend... we couldn't get a hold of them earlier because sd-1 was down, but we're at the afterparty and this girl taps me on the shoulder and i'm like what??? and she's like... are you Barbara? i was like... yes.... and she's like oh! I'm Jacksbabe!! i recognized you from your picture! :lol: anyway, so we went on a Victor hunt, searching everywhere for him for about 45 minutes. running up and down all the floors, until we finally saw Victor's security guard walking by and he said that Victor had gone home. :( i was really sad because jacksbabe, her friend, and Toria's friend didnt' even get to meet him really. They stood right by him and took pictures, but they didn't get to talk with him or get pictures, and Toria didn't get to take a picture with him either. Hopefully all of our pictures will turn out though... i should post some tomorrow night. If i remember anything else, i'll post ASAP!

oh yeah just one small thing i forgot to add, when Victor was leaving the stage after the Sondheim song, he waved at the audience. that so cute beautiful wave.
Barbara

oh apparently something else i didn't add, but not becaus i'm absent minded but because i didn't hear it. when Victor said the genies and i started talking about the Sugar Shoppe record, Victor said "she's cute" :lol:. Shannon heard that one. haha
Barbara

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Barbara you are hilarious :lol:

Thankyou for sharing your wonderful experience ^_^ You sound like you had so much fun :smiley: I'm so happy you met him again and that Shannon did too and Toria again :D

As always Victor has shone as a generous person who always has time for his admirers :throb: He sounds beautiful :blush: No wonder we love him so much :love:

okay i'm hoping this works. this a scan of my autogrpah with victor... notice how the B and G are almost identical. LOL.
Barbara
mevgautograph2b.jpg

i'm so glad too :D okay... have to be up in 2 hours and 45 minutes. haha. MUST FORCE MYSELF INTO BED! i can't believe it's 4:15 and i'm not tired! lol!
Barbara

Barbara, I am so glad to hear you got to see and talk with Victor at the Gilda Gala. Watching him enjoy the show laughing and snorting. Wow!! Even more so that you got home safely!

I had wondered if Victor would remember you. Though, the picture was a big help. lol

I sure wish the event was taped, so the rest of us could see him and Eric singing ALL FOR THE BEST. The funny voice is escaping me. Can anyone refresh my memory? Eric's story about "Godspell" is so cute. Not to mention the threadmill. lol

I need to get ready for work. I will be checking in tonight for more juicy tidbits.

Oh man, Barbara! That was so great! I am glad that all of you had a great time, and that you had a chance to see Victor for a few minutes. So cool that he remembered you. Yeah, the B and G look very similar. Wait a min, Victor said that you are beautiful?! LUcky!!

That story Eric told was great. I am so happy that he got the chance to do a Godspell song with Victor. Plus, Victor smacked his butt. How lucky is that guy!

Love the image of Victor laughing and snorting at the show. So glad that he had a great time.

Man, I wish that was recorded, so that we could all see Eric and Victor singing. Victor did the funny voice at the end of the song? I bet that was funny to hear.

Thanks, Barbara, for sharing your stories with us.

I forgot to comment on sweaty Victor. I love sweaty Victor, because then I can dream of being the one that wipes his face and stuff.

Thanks for the report Barbara..you had quite a night! :D Can't wait for the pictures. Loved Eric's story. :love:
No pictures on Getty yet, found a few on Wireimage but just snapshots...non efrom the show...yet.

Hi all! I have to say, it was nice to finally meet some fellow board members. And yes, Victor looked amazing last night. Can the man BE any hotter? And he's so friendly......I wish I would've taken the opportunity to have a conversation with him. But I was so nervous, I was actually shaking when I did get to meet him briefly. God, I hope my pictures turn out!!!

yup! that's him last night! he was so sweet... he was being hounded by reporters who were just snapping away, and one girl was like Victor can i get a picture? and he's like sure and he just smield and let her snap away for a few moments :D i think that picture that Garbergeek posted was from that time.

the funny voice at the end of Godspell was when he was saying the in between lines like "all your wrongs will be regressed" "you must never be distressed" etc.

sweaty victor was amazing, but he looked a bit frazzled and tired :( i think remembering Gilda was hard for him. But while he was talking to people he started wiping his face with a kerchief of some sort, but i was changing my film at the time and i turned to Toria and she hadn't gotten a picture either. :( ahhh well.
Barbara :D

Barbara and Jacksbabe and Toria--SO glad that you guys had fun! Sounds like it was a great show and Victor and Eric really gave it their all. Barbara, I'm so excited that he remembered you! The picture he autographed was great too. Looking forward to hearing more tonight. Can't tell you how exciting this all is!!!!

oh remembered another thing... Victor was giving this long, lengthy interview to this one woman and they finished and she started walking by us and i was like "he's so nice isn't he?" and she's like "oh, he's the best." and i was like "yup! that's our guy!" lol... just beaming. :D
Barbara

hey jacksbabe!!! lol! post your whole story here! i never got to hear all of it either! are you putting/have you put your pictures in yet? when will they be done?
:lol:
Barbara

I've decided to screw the rest of the day and just wait here and listen to everyone's details of last night! Yes, I know I should get a life~but why bother when yours are so much more interesting!!

hahahahaha. now you know why i was up until almost 5 just talking Victor and ended up saying screw school. This is more important!! Come on someone else post your story... lol. alrite i'm off to drop my pictures off and get some lunch... i *should* be back within a few hours with some pictures. let's all hope they turn out!!
:P
Barbara

Back