Victor Garber and Ron Rifkin On E!News Live

M

mystery_chick

Papa Bristow and Evil Mr. Sloane will be on E! News Live on Thursday to talk about Alias! Tune in if you get E!

Thanx to xoxilovevaughnxox for the info.

--Mandy :angelic:

Thanxs for the info!
Thats gonna be cool! Maybe we will find out what happens wit their characters!!
but uno how they r, "sorry but we're not aloud to say". :lol:

i knew vic was goin to be on but didnt know ron was!! well thats good to know!! hmm that will be interesting to see!

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
hopefully well get some spoilage.. ehhe!
Too bad for you, but fortunately for me, no spoilage! And a preview of Home Room, which I want to see. Not too much direct Alias talk . . . What a generous man he seems to be, though . . . :smiley: (He wasn't kidding about his former costar who will be in Coupling though, she's quite a stunner . . . I just saw that movie.) Gee, I'll bet they're fighting to dress Jennifer Garner . . . poor Mr Garber & his dusty old tux! ^_^ (No Ron Rifkin . . . ! :( )
;)

Why is it that ABC isn't sending the cast off to promote Season 3? They had the DVD/Video game release party and have California Adventure is this weekend, but I don't know. I want them to do talk shows and interviews. Is it me or isn't there not a big of a media blitz for Alias this season as there was in the past?

It seems like I've been seeing a lot about Ms Garner appearing on this or that entertainment news show. This was the first for Mr Garber, but (sigh) he tends to be overlooked despite the fact that he's an engaging guest--must be the drool factor ( ^_^ ). Sure, I think they could do more, but I don't see a lot of difference between this year and last year.
;)

i watched his interview and it wasnt anything great! he talked about his movie and about goin to the emmys and that was about it! there was very little or no alias talk! so that was a disappointment but oh well!

ames723 said:
it wasnt anything great!
It depends on whether you were just looking for Alias things or whether you are a fan of Mr Garber as well. If you're interested in his upcoming films, what goes into his choice of roles, the Emmys, etc., it was a reasonably satisfying interview. It could have been more interesting--but these entertainment news interviews always could.
;)

Back