Victor Garber thread #01

Jack doesn't look too happy in that picture. Then again he is talking to Sydney, so she could have been claiming he is horrible and ruined her life. Sorry, I am in a snarky mood. Reminds me of our discussion on vulnerable Jack.

I read the recent Alias magazine's interview with Ron. It was funny when the interviewer said he is the other Spydaddy on the set, and Ron was like "how do you know about Spydaddy?" The interviewer said "we all know about Victor being Spydaddy." I liked that.

I also liked how Ron said he and Victor have so much history together, that all they have to do is learn their lines. They don't have to work on their chemistry or anything, because it is already there. So true. Victor and Ron make Alias. They are so awesome together.

Good morning!! Always nice to see a picture of Victor in the morning. Look at that hair. So nice, that you want to run your fingers through it, or maybe that is just me.

filmlover said:
I read the recent Alias magazine's interview with Ron.  It was funny when the interviewer said he is the other Spydaddy on the set, and Ron was like "how do you know about Spydaddy?"  The interviewer said "we all know about Victor being Spydaddy."  I liked that.
[post="1064424"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh cool :lol: Haven't got the mag out here yet. This is funny! Now everyone knows and especially after the Memory Walk with the t-shirts ^_^

I don't like Ron being the other Spy Daddy :( I love Ron but there is only one Spy Daddy. I wish that JJ had kept that exclusively for Jack :angry: Seems I'm snarky too today ;)

Breaking Point was such an awesome Jack ep. We had SurgeryJack, ServicemanJack, even ChessplayingJack. Loved it how Brill was shocked that Jack beat him that fast. I would have enjoyed it more, if my least fav character wasn't in it.

:lol: "freakin nightmare" "I'm new but I'm not new"

Well, I have had a Victor filled day. Wandering Soul Murders came on today, and I got the chance to watch the wonderful Phillip Millard :blush: Then, I received Let Me Call You Sweetheart today, and I got the chance to watch that. I really enjoyed that, and I fell in love with Victor's character.

See u guys talk abt Exotica, I just saw it two weeks ago...
sth I'm not sure... is victor's character(Harold)=the auditor 's brother? the one that are (suspected by the police ) having an affair with the dead wife?

PS. I have been a Cd-rom for a while (back in SD-1.net)^^

Yeah, that was Victor's character. He was only in like 2 scenes.

I love that picture of Jack. I love his little smile. I also liked in that scene how Jack just looked at sydney and nodded abit, and she knew that he wanted to have a private conversation with Vaughn. I loved their relationship in S3.

LOVE that picture!!! I can't believe I'm forced to wait until Christmas to get the S3 DVD's! Remind me again what Jack says to Vaughn in that scene-I rememeber thinking it was terribly funny! Also his hair looks great in that scene!

That's right, I remember it was about a body part but gutter brain that I am- I went right for ass! Sorry, as January doesn't seem to be getting here fast enough I am very easily amused. Wrong thread, but 2 days until Will and Grace.
Thanks for the picture GarberGeek!!

Hey! Just skimmed over the thread...awesome pics of Victor -- I swear...that man makes me go weak in the knees! :stretcher: And IMO, there should be some sort of law created mandating that Victor/Jack must ALWAYS wear black! :cool:

2 more days until the appearance on Will/Grace -- bet it's hilarious! Can't wait.

Thanks for helping me pass the time while SD is still down! I miss it!

:stretcher: Oh my, that smile makes my knees wobbly, like his character says in LMCYS ^_^

Look at his hair, his eyes, his mouth :throb: He is absolutely gorgeous there and the dialogue with Vaughn is perfect. I still can't believe Jack smiled such a beautiful smile. A smug one too :D I bet Vaughn knew this was indeed a miracle to get a Jack smile ;)

Back