Victor Garber thread #01

The last post was on june 2005??? Where are all Victor Garber fans??? I know you are out there missing all those Jack-action, trying to get used to his character in Justice, but come on don't hide!! We all miss him and we need to show it! Where are all the fans that post a picture of him daily? I sure would love to see one right now.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (Official Site) Watch on CBS
Perhaps if enough people suggest that Victor and Martin Short make a joint appearance on the Late Show, they might listen. Be sure to point out that Paul knows them from Godspell, so that David can ask for stories from the old days.

I started the ball rolling. :D
Let's see if we can get Victor on Dave's show.

I read that Victor Garber will be a guest in 'Martin Short: Fame Becomes Me' on December 23rd.
http://www.martinshortthemusical.com/glick5.php

I'd love to see Victor Garber and Martin Short be guests together on David Letterman's Late Show and trade stories with Paul Shaffer. They worked together on the Toronto production of Godspell. I'd love to see Martin do an impression of Victor while sitting next to him.

I am a big Victor Garber fan, and I still smile whenever I see him in "Rogers and Hammerstien's Cinderella" with Woopi Goldberg becasue they are such a fantastic pair of actors. The man is genius in everything he does!

Sydney Derevko Bristow, you wrote
The last post was on june 2005??? Where are all Victor Garber fans??? I know you are out there missing all those Jack-action, trying to get used to his character in Justice, but come on don't hide!! We all miss him and we need to show it! Where are all the fans that post a picture of him daily? I sure would love to see one right now.

Well, a lot of his fans are on the garberholics board. Join us over there. Some wonderful people share pictures and stories of their meetings with him, such as when they met him at his most recent appearence at Follies. There is also discussion of Alias, Justice and soon to be Eli Stone, if it is picked up.

Back