Victor in S4 of ALIAS

This is difficult. There are so many (y)

For me it is Mirage and The Road Home, both in which Victor made me cry with his portrayal of Jack Bristow.

I didn't like the finale with the Irina apology :blink:

As I stated in another thread, Victor was brilliant throughout S4. He was amazing in so many episodes. I think Mirage was the best Jack ep in S4. We and Sydney had a chance to see how devoted Jack was to his family. He loved his family so much. He trusted his wife completely. It is so sad to see him that open with her, and realize what her betrayal will do to him :(

We have seen that Jack struggles with wanting to be honest with Sydney. He doesn't like keeping secrets from her.

I also didn't like Irina's apology.

I had felt so bad for Jack. He was heartbroken. He thought that he and Sydney meant nothing to Irina. She didn't care for him at all. She broke his heart.

Just look at his eyes in this picture. It is sad :(

Yeah, Mirage was also Jennifer's best. She actually showed some emotion. Although I think they should have had her show more emotion in the scene where they found Jack in the warehouse.

It may have been Vaughn's best episode. He wasn't in it was he?
Hmm...I can't remember. I think he had a couple of lines, just basically being the supportive boyfriend.

Favorite ep is Mirage. However, I adored Jack and Not Irina dancing in SandR. Very romantic. That, however, was the only thing I liked about SandR

edited post because I don't why I quoted someone.

Yeah, MIRAGE is the best episode of the season...
especially for Jack and Sydney
I watched it over and over, and I always cry
T_T

Not only is Mirage the best Jack episode, it's the best episode of the season. I am so angry with the Emmy voters for not even nominating VG. I can't believe William Shatner won. The hell? Kendall was the best in that category. (I know he is Terry O'Quinn and he was nominated for playing Locke, but he'll always be Kendall to me.)

JACK BRISTOW RULES! And so does VICTOR GARBER!

Not only is Mirage the best Jack episode, it's the best episode of the season. I am so angry with the Emmy voters for not even nominating VG. I can't believe William Shatner won. The hell? Kendall was the best in that category. (I know he is Terry O'Quinn and he was nominated for playing Locke, but he'll always be Kendall to me.)

JACK BRISTOW RULES! And so does VICTOR GARBER!

Agreed on all points dude!

Back