victor on the music man

i saw the music man this morning. i loved victor as the major. and the scene where the whole town , including victor was singing and dancing was very nice. he´s a very good dancer by the way.
personnally i didn´t like the movie very much and i only watched it cause victor was on it.

so have you watched i? did you like it? ^_^

I rented the Music Man two months ago and channel surfed Sunday night when it showed on Wonderful World of Disney. I agree I watched because Victor was on and the Town Dance was my favorite Victor scene. He looks like such a goof. I love goofballs.

i watched it on the disney movie thing one night.. but only cuz victor was in it. lol we had to watch the original for school and i hated it. it was worth watching tho just to see victor.. even if most of it was boring.

i saw the music man when it was first on - cuz i love Kristen Chennoweth
but yeah victor was totally awsome in it -- just the fact that his character was married to molly shannon cracks me up so bad :lol:

I should so go rent it and see it. The only movies/TV show I"ve seen Victor in are Alias and Legally blond. It's nice to see him so completely out of character.

i don't have anything against Matthew Broderick, but i didn't think that he played a good lead. His singing voice isn't very strong, Victor could have done a much better job with the role. Happy to see him though... with gardening sheers and dancing :P
Barbara

Don't forget the butt shot :P

Victor is hilarious in this role. The seriousness of his facial expressions are priceless. He really can play any role and do it well (y)

Don't get me started on the singing :angry: How is it that you have someone who's done so much singing on Broadway, charity etc and you don't get him to sing? Unless Victor didn't want to? :thinking:

I don't remember when he filled this but maybe he was tired from filming Alias? *shrug* Just a thought.

I borrowed this from the library this week... 🤤 He is so amazing with his expressions! They're absolutely hilarious! And his voice... :love:

Back